Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

MOUNDS,Toys for Tots benefit ,[[Saturday,Nov 3rd]],Mt Morris Michigan!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2001, 08:14 PM
TQO
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I assume there must be another Rich.

I wish I could go on some rides like last weekend, but all my bikes are up north and somebody else is riding them. I sound like the 3 bears.

Who can I send a check to Bill. I'm broke of course, but next week, I will send a check from the Taqhamenon Hotel for your Toys for Tots.

As for poker run news. We were talking about the second weekend of June. Problem is that is Fathers Day. Won't be good for the family guys and most of us are that. Take a poll and come up with a date. Looking at some different stops next year. Maybe in Rudyard and Rexton. Can't let guys pull the whole deck though. Even Chuck could win that game. I will probably limit the number of cards, or increase the number of decks. I need to get some tips from the Indians in Brimley.

Got a job in your plant Chuck. I will ask around for you when I get there. Will probably be there tomorrow (Friday). Will be there several times after that (especially if I can get Chuck to buy donuts and coffee).

What happened at the mounds? How did the guy die? There are a lot of people that don't understand what can happen on those bikes. I still think that is why Chuck rides the QQ.

Going up to guide next week. Put the bikes away for a couple weeks. See ya later.

Rich Goupille
Tahquamenon Hotel
Hulbert, MI

Old 11-09-2001, 06:15 PM
Weekend Warrior

Rich,
I had an extra ATV for you if you wanted to ride?I'll get ahold of Jeff and get you an address for the T4T check.While your in the mood to write checks,its about time you join MATVA?Single membership is only 20 bucks per yr,or the entire family can join for 35 bucks a yr.Send membership $$ to

MATVA
PO Box 2448
Dearborn Mi

The man that died was a 65 yrs old and he was injured the previous Sunday while riding.I think he passed away on the following Wednesday.I beleive he punctured his spleen and injured a lung?He flipped the ATV and would not let anyone come back into the Mounds to help him.He rode back to the parking lot on his quad after he injured himself.Its very upsetting that this happened and my prayers go out to his family.His two sons and I were present when the quad flipped.

And how about the 3rd wk end in June for the Poker run?I dont want to do it later than that though.Actually,my kids dont even like me,so the second wk is ok with me!
lol lol lol lol lol

Bill

Old 11-10-2001, 08:59 AM
Pro Rider

TQO,
Friend of the family of the guy who died said he had a brand new quad and he endo'ed on it. He grabbed the front brakes too hard and it went over on him.