Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

need info on bonnet carre spillway in louisiana

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2002, 05:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i need as much info on the spillway as i can get. i heard there are a couple tracks there, are there and what are they like? can you camp overnight and if so is it omly primitive or you allowed to park campers there ? are there a lot of open riding areas and trails ? i would appreciate all info i can get. thanks

markvette

Old 03-26-2004, 11:17 PM
Trailblazer
Default need info on bonnet carre spillway in louisiana

there is certain tracks you can ride currently there is 1 track but there is police out there so if you do 1 little thing wrong like not wearing your helmeant they'll give you a $75 ticket and send you home![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-26-2004, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default need info on bonnet carre spillway in louisiana

nah, it's not that bad. I've seen the cops out there give people warnings, after WE pointed the perp's out!

there is camping, but its by the lake, not the ATV area. So, basically, you have to camp one place, then drive over to the parking lot for ATV's and ride from there. It's not a long ways, maybe 1/2 mile? I'm not sure. Just across the highway.

There is a small track with lots of steep banks... but that's about all there is to it... banked turns. Pretty fun on an ATV. We haven't even started on the new MX track. There's lots of open areas to ride and some jumps.

check out www.SLTrailblazers.org for more info or contact any club member. I have tons of pics on my site, as does Ford_Forgotton www.forgotton.net but mostly of area 2, the 4x4 area [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]