Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Puget sound ride on Sat? 10/14

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2002, 11:06 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Puget sound ride on Sat? 10/14

TechTip,,,,let me know when you got some free time,,,,,we'll grab a beer,,neighbor

Old 10-14-2002, 01:15 AM
Pro Rider

bing and tech thanks for the great ride today. i had a blast and wanna go back again and go searching for more trails. I usually like mud and water but today was pretty fun because of how tight it was....the dust was no fun but oh well....
i wanna go back there some time and camp over night and ride all over that area....but it would be a easy place to get lost....

bing you will notice a black sweatshirt in your bag in your polaries....do whatever you want with it...no big deal to me. i remembered after you were alrweady on the road....no biggy

well I hope paul is ok....that must have heard today and i am also glad that he is ok and that all quads and bikes made it through the day!!! always a good sign..
yeah i will have to get some bars here soon....but first are my tires i need new tires badly...any tips on what tires to get?

dual sporter....let me know when you go to beverely...i would mind going down there also...i am basically free any weekend after this one coming up...i wannahit some dunes before it is to late in the year....

so when is our next ride??
later

Old 10-14-2002, 10:20 AM
Pro Rider

Big Honda & Bing. It was great hoking up with you guys yesterday. What a cool day, full of crazy events... Bing Carrying a 400 ex accross a bridge (I guess that's the price you pay for widening your quad)...Multiple search parties looking for the missing 500 polaris... Pualie flying through the air like a trapeeze artist (only too bad there was no net. He is going to be real sore today, but he will be alright. I'll to talk him into coming to this site and giving his description of his short flight, when he is comfortable sitting down again.
Thank you all for a great day!

All in all it was a wonderful trip.

Big Honda as far as the dune Season it's just getting started. Don't worry this winter will have plenty of dune trips.

Old 10-14-2002, 04:58 PM
Weekend Warrior

Bing, thanks for helping me across the bridge!! might have to narrow the quad up a little for Tahuya!! LOL, good to meet you guys, had a great ride, we will do it again!! My buddy Paul is a hurtin unit today he goes in for x-rays and a check up today at 1:30, He may have broken some key components?? Ouch!! I will give you guys the update as soon as I hear!

Old 10-14-2002, 08:40 PM
Pro Rider

hey guys just for your info there is a new post tat pvtcowboy started...check it out and lets get another ride going soon.....

techtip....what is the earlist weekend you can go to the dunes?? i can even go on weekdays if i have some notice to tell the boss....not sure what your schedule is with work and the moving...let me know when your here because the small track that i have is only minutes away!!!!

well hope paul is ok...that must have hurt yesterday....
later

Old 10-14-2002, 09:11 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

no problem sykorat!
I really want to go back and do tahuya again, in the pooring rain,,,,,,,,,that time is coming soon,,,you may hear from me on short notice.
So,,,get that 400 narrowed a bit!! Better yet,,,just ride the yellow one.

tell Paul we're pullin for him!

laaater

Old 10-16-2002, 03:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

Paul checked out ok, he has torn ligements, damaged tendon, bruised tail bone, no broken bones or internal injuries!! he will be ok in a week or two!! talk to you guys soon!!