Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 02:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

Yep,,I tried it and it says my pic is too large. Won't load. Over on the Rincon owners forum the forum shrinks the pics for you as it uploads them. You can also put up pics any time you respond to a thread. I wish this forum would let us do that.

Old 03-15-2006, 10:53 AM
Trailblazer

JayDee, if your pic hosting is at photobucket, go to the edit button below your pic. From here you can resize you pic.

Old 03-16-2006, 05:10 PM
Trailblazer

Hey guys,
I see a lot of you are riding out at the ORV park at Mica Peak near Liberty Lake. I live in the area & have been there a couple times on my old enduro. We are working on financing a pair of Cats now & hope to be a frequent rider at Mica soon. Not to mention the other places in the area to ride. I have heard about an ORV park near 7 mile. But the other areas mentioned in this thread are new to me, Canfield, Fernan, etc. not to mention the ID side of Mica. Someone told me you had to ride thru private property to get from WA to ID thru the ORV park. Are there maps of this area available? Or a list of others (and maps) where it's cool to ride?
Also looking over the N. ID ATV club. Looks like a great time. Wish the bank would hurry up!

Old 03-16-2006, 06:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey where do you ride near Lewiston? Was it trails or desert? We are always looking for new places to ride and I,ve never ridden in the sand but it looks like a blast!

Old 03-16-2006, 08:41 PM
Pro Rider

Shouldbeworking;
I couldn't really tell you where we were exactly, and according to my friend down there, we weren't supposed to be there. oops. He says that after talking with some of the guys he works with, the place we were on was possibly off limits, although we turned around three different times when we came to signs telling us not to ride. We finally found a road that had no signs like that, and it also had jeep tracks so we followed them and got onto some great riding. The jeep got stuck several times and really tore up the snow where he got stuck, finally the jeep turned around but we continued and were breaking trail in awesome snow most of the rest of the day. I have the route on my gps.

Old 03-17-2006, 11:17 AM
Weekend Warrior

I think I know where you guys were, starts with a W. We do a lot of riding in Southwick or more recently Laird park. lots of great trails and as far as I know none of it is resricted, (yet). As long as people stay on trails they should stay open for a long time.

Old 03-17-2006, 09:30 PM
Pro Rider

wow...you guys are playin in the sand when you could be playin in the POW!!! Its gonna be gone in a couple of months and you got sand to play in all summer long....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Looks like fun though...you guys are doin a good job of keepin this at the top!!

Ragged

Big POW!!!

Big AIR!!

Free Ride

Wrong way

Old 03-21-2006, 08:22 AM
Range Rover

Alright guys I figured I better post the link to the new video. Seems how some of you are in it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
It's a highlight video of this winters rides with some footage you've maybe already seen, and alot of new footage you haven't.
If you haven't watched any of the vids, this is the one to watch!

Snow Riders

Old 03-21-2006, 08:52 AM
Range Rover

oh yeah almost forgot. We're riding this Saturday at Liberty Lake ORV Park. Meeting in Cda at the Wallgreens on the corner of Appleway and 95 around 9am leaving at 9:30. Should be to the park around 10am.

Old 03-21-2006, 01:33 PM
Trailblazer

That's one cool video Rockman. Looks like you guys had alot of fun this winter. I had my 4x4 for 6 years and never went riding in the snow. Now that I have a 2wd I've been in the snow several times.

We went riding up a Laird Park on Sat. The snow was pretty rotten and I sank through several times. Dad did pretty good on his Rincon, but when he got stuck, he realy got stuck. The snow did prevent us from going to high.

Quick Reply: Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!