Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2004, 02:36 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

I put up a few new pics... Wish we could post them right on the thread...AND WHY DONT I GOT THE SMILE GUYS!! (mad)

Mike ...GREAT RIDE!! We never did get rained on Sunday...but did ride some great family style trails! The ones we were going to show you guys saterday night Arron...Sorry man...I was thinkin you had a good filling of steak and taters and called it quits when your didnt show by 11:30.......I know when dinner was done I was ready to sack out in front of the fire...LOL We'll hook up again in a few weeks!

You hit the trail right outta our camp?? that trail was a bit steep and washed for trying it at night!! Did ya make it up? The one I was talkin about was a mile down near Bumble bee campground...ooops...

Those river crossings werent toooooo bad till I tried it on the Scrammy...Not enough weight or ground clearance..I thought I was gonna get swept down river!!

Missed ya Pastor?? I thought you and your Bro were gonna bring the Vinsons....maybe thats why Arron and his buddy split before we got there to go for a ride ?? they just didnt wanta ride with the big Poo's!! LOL

Ragged

Old 05-18-2004, 10:55 AM
Trailblazer

Ragged....Looks like a great time....save us a spot! I think you can dismiss any hesitation in us riding with the ( as you call them...Pooo's)....hang on ....we'll get there! Pastor

Old 05-18-2004, 11:12 AM
GWP
Trailblazer

Jay ~ I don't know if I can get out of the house this week. We have a our BIG licensing inspection tomorrow morning and I will need to get things taken care of that they find wrong, dI have a feeling that I will be busy this weekend. I also have a anneversory service that I will be at Saterday night.

I would like to go camping memorial day weekend if anyone is interested. I know that Ragged and my brother have family plans that tie them up, so I would be open to suggestions for a new camping and riding area if anyone would like to go.

Pastor ~ would you and your brother be up for a camp out??

Ragged ~ it was a great ride this weekend!! Looking forward to many more through out the summer.

Old 05-18-2004, 01:16 PM
Trailblazer

I have been talking with one of the nurses that I work with and telling her that if she really loved her poor downtrodden husband, she would let him buy a 4Wheeler. Last night she informed me that she has finally given the green light to her hubby and he is now looking for a new quad. Thanks to my instructions, his wife already knows that her husband absolutely must buy the biggest utility atv made by whatever brand he chooses. I guess he grew up a Yamaha man and so it looks like he will be getting a Grizzly, most likely by the end of the week. WAY COOL!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

When I meet him I will of course let him know that he should go ahead and keep that wife of his. She's ok!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-18-2004, 01:20 PM
GWP
Trailblazer

RIGHT ON!! Cool so we will get a chance to see the fearsome grizz in action soon? Good bike still not as good as Polaris though![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-18-2004, 05:48 PM
Trailblazer

Mike....I am up to a camp out...unfortunately it will have to be a "planned" trip...out there in the future. I was hoping to get together with you guys on memorial weekend...that has been dashed as I will be "expected" in Lewiston as my wife is one of the speakers at the Womens conf. there. And so...I am trying to catch up with you guys....June is a definite go for me! I heard you guys had a great weekend...cool! See you tommorrow night. Pastor

Old 05-18-2004, 11:35 PM
Pro Rider

Jay! way to be a witness! Another lost soul finding the joy of the 4 wheeler and out doors! LOL Even if he is gonna ride a Griz....Well I guess there are many differat faiths....it just takes some longer to find the truth! :-)
Well... Im out for the next 2-3 week ends...this weekend I'll be at Glacier National park and the following in Lake Chelan / Levenworth..(sp?) and I'll just need a break since I havent realy had one since well into sleding season!
We need to recruit more guys to the thread...If you got quadin buds getum on here!
Ragged

Old 05-19-2004, 11:22 AM
GWP
Trailblazer

Greetings Everyone ~

Seems as though I have a small problem on my hands. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] After chit chatting with my wife last night about camping over memorial weekend, she has decided that she doesn't want to unless she has a 4wheeler to ride and someone to watch the kids. . . . . ohh boy![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] She doesn't want any 4wheeler, she loves Raggeds sp500! At lease she has seen the light here! Getting a 4wheeler isn't a problem however, finding someone to volunteer to watch a 3 & 4 year old while we go and play is a problem. So she has decided to sit at home and enjoy the peace and quiet of a home with no daycare children in it. (For those that don't know, we operate childcare in our home 24/6). I did ask if she minded if I went on a long day ride with some of the boys. . . . . maaaan ooohhhh man if looks could kill.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] She still doesn't think that it is fair but being the wonderful wife that she is said she will see (99% Yes).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Sooo with that said, I am out of the picture right now for camping on memorial weekend, but up for a nice long day ride somewhere like canfield trails either Saterday or Monday 29 or 31st of June.

Let me know if anyone wants to go. . . by your self isn't any fun![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2004, 01:18 PM
Trailblazer

Ragged;
Actually Michelle and her husband are already saved born again believers in Christ, and in fact Michelle is one of my favorite nurses at work. Michelle is an extremely likable Lady, (notice the capitol L in Lady), she is only 25 years old but very mature and a joy to work with.

GWP;
I'm going riding friday with Nancy, another RT at Sacred Heart who owns a Polaris 500 Scrambler. We are going up on Mica Peak and since this is right in yours and my backyard, you should definitely attend. She says it's trails and not just logging roads, so I am looking forward to going. I may just keep my son Dillon out of school that day so that he can come as well.
Saturday, after Mike gets up, I will be riding Canfield with my buddy Mike who'm you met when we parked in front of his house the other week. He will need to sleep till about noon or so, and then we will be heading onto the Canfield system to GPS out some new trails. It would be cool if you could get away for one of these rides with me.

Just a word of caution though; Christian marriages are just like any other marriage in that they take work to keep up. If you have little kids, then the reality of the situation is this; Your wife is going to be tired, period. If you take the whole "husbands love your wives as Christ loved the Church and gave himself for it" thing seriously. Then you will not only be prepared to die for her, but be prepared to do a little foot washing as well. Whether it be sitting at home watching the kids for her so that she can go do girl stuff from time to time, or hiring the babysitter yourself and TELLING her, "get yer riding duds on honey, yer goin with me today", you need to put her first and foremost. I personally like the whole babysitter/riding thing myself, but hey, if watch the kids while she does girl junk is what she needs to recharge, then do that. Trust me, it pays off bigtime!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2004, 04:46 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Jay...That sounds like some good preaching! Pastor

Quick Reply: Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!