Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 03:54 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

Wiz;
You look familiar. I believe I rode a litttle bit one day this spring with you. I was riding along with my son and a gal named Nancy and we met you and another guy who were out geocaching. (If that is you) I had to leave but Nancy stayed and rode around with you guys that day and you got her hooked on geocacheing. Sound familiar to you?

Old 07-01-2005, 12:07 AM
Range Rover

Elk and Kori - We rode up to Twin Craggs on Memorial Day via Pine Creek. Lots of Kelly humps down low, nothing hard, just lots and lots of them. A couple of nice ones up on top by the mine too. It was a good ride, and a decent work out to boot.

Old 07-01-2005, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider

Im hoping when I get back from vacation the make a run up to lake Elsie ....any one riddin there and knows the area??

Right on elkhunter1......welcome to the thread!! hope you ride a poo cuz Im begining to feel a bit out numbered....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

what do you guys think about a group ride????? maybe we could make it at Elsie....

where you at pastor??? what did you do sell that king quad already??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ragged

Old 07-01-2005, 01:09 AM
Range Rover

I've never made the whole loop, but I know there is a route through Elsie that comes out at Moon pass. Would be cool to get a bunch of people together and make the loop. Maybe drop a rig at the Big Creek exit and then take off from Wallace and have a few people go grab the other rigs at the end of the day.

Old 07-01-2005, 10:22 AM
Range Rover

We have done the loop from elsie up i think 109 and around or something like that. I know we ended up on moon pass then down slate creek into avery then back to Herrick. It was a great ride. We started in herrick i believe then up over cemetary ridge down into elsie lake then up and around. It was a lot of fun. Our friend cut a tire though on some slate stuff but he limped the machine home and got her fixed.

We have a cache up there so we may head up this weekend or sometime in july to do the loop. Our friend i believe has a group going up today. Since they all are on vacation they decided to take off before everybody else got up there.

Hope everybody has a safe and happy fourth!!

Kori

Old 07-01-2005, 11:13 AM
Range Rover

That would be great having a complete loop without having to drop vehicles.

Old 07-01-2005, 09:44 PM
Range Rover

Great idea! Sounds like a fun ride. Count me in.... if not working. (fingers crossed)

Old 07-02-2005, 02:31 PM
Pro Rider

Rockman how was your ride today?

Old 07-02-2005, 11:16 PM
Range Rover

Not to bad, more BSing than riding. But at least we were riding. Made it to the top of Monument Mt. It was all fs roads but a nice vista on top. One last run with the 589s, waiting for the Holeshots! woo hoo [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Did almost have a head-on with a white tail buck coming around a curve. And we came across a cow moose with twins that couldn't have been much more than a week or two old.

Old 07-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Range Rover

Hey everyone! Just got home. Rode about 110 miles for the weekend. Saturday we drove into Red Ives and unloaded then road down to Heller creek then into sherlock creek and got to see an old dredge. There were about 24 of us it was cool. Brad and i made a side trip up to Simmons Peak and up to cascade point--In total about 40 miles. Sunday we rode up falls creek and tried to get up to twin craggs but sombody went in and dug out some more tank traps. We decided we werent prepared to dig anything around. So decided to head back to camp. Dropped off our friends wife then brad and I and our friend went up to canyon creek then over to sly meadows and around. In total about 60 miles for the day. Today we took heather out and she rode inot falls creek until you have to cross the creek then we parked her machine and she rode up with me up into the cedar grove. So that was cool. Then we turned around and headed back down. She rode a total of 7 tough miles as the road is pretty rocky. All in all it was a great weekend.

We are going to try and dig the tank traps and make them passable. If anyone wants to help let me know--

Hope everybody has had a great 4th of july.

Kori

Quick Reply: Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!