Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2005, 09:32 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

We got a pretty good look at the undercarriage of one of those Bombs last weekend.

Old 12-23-2005, 09:44 PM
Pro Rider

Mine's got the skid plates. Installed them with 0.5 miles showing. bombardier really dropped the ball there not supplying skids.

Old 12-24-2005, 07:24 AM
Range Rover

You know that's twice I've seen the bottom of a bomb in as many weeks. We're heading out for a little early morning x-mas eve target practice. But come next week it's going to be all about riding, riding, riding, woo hoo!!

Old 12-25-2005, 01:38 AM
Pro Rider

I could be up for a ride maybe wed....This weather stinks ....we should be in 7-8 feet of snow by now.....but I guess it would make for good quadin...guess I'll pull the plow off tomorrow....the big 800's gotta play!

Ragged

Old 12-25-2005, 09:52 PM
Pro Rider

I'm going riding up on Mica tuesday if anyone wants to come. I gotta get some break in on this 800. It still has 0.5 miles on it. I could also go on Wednesday. Jay 922-3070

Old 01-11-2006, 03:03 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: JayDeeCoy
I'm going riding up on Mica tuesday if anyone wants to come. I gotta get some break in on this 800. It still has 0.5 miles on it. I could also go on Wednesday. Jay 922-3070
JayDeeCoy you got that beast broke in yet? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-13-2006, 03:49 PM
Pro Rider

Yes indeed I finally got to put 20 miles on the new beast and here's my impression.

POWER!!!!!

I rode Mica with two guys that had polaris 800's. It was deep wet snow and all of us got stuck more than once. The only time I really got a side by side comparison with one of the 800's was when waiting for the second guy to show up at the parking lot. We rode around the gate and were going up the road at maybe 10mph. The other guy nailed the throttle and I opened mine up about a second later. The bomb caught and passed him like he was hooked to a tree. He couldn't believe his eyes. I let off just as soon as I passed him because at that point I had maybe 1 mile on my quad. I know Ragged will have to have me do that to him before he believes it, and even then he'll not believe it, but this guy I was riding with was talking like a trade-in was coming soon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Another one comes out of the polaris coma.......woot!

Last night I unloaded it out of my truck and made a couple passes in front of the house. This thing will wheelie without any hessitation anywhere from a dead stop up to maybe 10 mph. No need to do any fancy body english either, just nail the throttle with good traction and you can point the headlights skyward.

Old 01-16-2006, 02:49 AM
Pro Rider

Sounds awsome!
Just dont go up against a Rancher with Rincon Radials in a side by side race thru 2 ft of powder.........you might get as big of a surprise as the guy on the 800 Po Po. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-16-2006, 08:34 AM
Range Rover

Doing the club ride thing at the ORV park at Riverside State Park off Seven Mile Rd in Spokane. We're going to meet for breakfast at GW Hunters in Post Falls at 7am on Saturday the 21st for breakfast, then we'll head out at 8:30 for the park. Man I can't wait. I've been wanting to ride there for awhile now. Of course everybodys welcome to join us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] woohoo!

Old 01-18-2006, 12:49 AM
Pro Rider

Glad your happy with your bomb Jay....but you dont wanta go head to head in a all around with a 800 poo....Your high gearing aint gonna win ya any prizes in the utility class...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...but dont feel bad...I still know guys that think there Suzuki is king....lol
Rockman...how many quads ya think will be there?? ....have you riddin that area before?? What kinda stuff is it??
Ragged

Quick Reply: Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!