Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

southern new jersey were to trail ride

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2004, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default southern new jersey were to trail ride

if there are any cops reading this....thats just sad..we should all just quit on life

Old 10-20-2004, 08:43 PM
Weekend Warrior

Unless it's a privately owned piece of land, you are not legally allowed to ride in the New Jersey State Forest (Pine Barrens). Rangers crack down on you HARD and do not take kindly to people trying to flee when they flag you down, although it IS possible that you may ride all day and not see any rangers at all. Not a chance I'm willing to take though. Several of my friends used to ride there (since we're surrounded by it) until they got busted. If you're lucky enough to be let go, they've been known to wait with you until you get someone to come pick up your bike. Basically what I'm saying is you're risking some legal trouble if you're not careful (or lucky).

Old 10-20-2004, 11:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

How do I get to the Fort Mott riding area????? I'm coming from Delaware, over the De. Memorial Bridge.

Old 10-21-2004, 04:23 PM
Trailblazer

Email me and I will tell you. I've stopped posting locations since it seems like doing so is a great way to get the place shut down.

Robert_Fowler@yahoo.com

Old 06-16-2005, 10:05 PM
Trailblazer

were i live theres tons of places to ride in little egg harbor, tuckerton,and new gretna, area.Huge pits,theres a trail that runs on both sides of the parkway from the mulica river all the way to toms river,if you follow these trails then your good to go. Theres huge pits off of this trail every were you go.The trail on the south bound side is called 5 points cause its all fire lane roads that only people who ride use and on the northbound side theres just a single trail called parkway trail u get on this trail and your set.The biggest pit i think is couches in manikawkin.This place is dangerous to ride because there constantyly digging and you never no when you go up a hill if they took of the other side. If anyone needs help on places to ride in southern jersey between these two areas just reply to this thread and i would be happy to help you out.

Old 07-01-2005, 10:47 PM
Pro Rider

if there is any piggys or tree huggers readin this forum, u can kiss my @ss, ive been riding the barrens for many of year and you still havent caught me,so ha,and i greet u to come to all of those spots i mentioned cause me n the boyz will be waiten on ya to chase us, cause we love knowin that you went home that night mad cause you never caught us, just to prove that no matter how many laws they make and try to stop people from riding well always be around and you can't stop that. All of you guys should be more worried about the crackheads that beet up some guy and took his $ in the bathroom right infront of me at dunken donuts in atlantic city. Orr you should all go out and try to find a way to lower taxes on gas and lower the cost of the gas and taxes period. Oh yea and hire more people for border patrol so we dont have to pay for there welfare checks every month, o what,? they can't get welfare checks if they dont have social security.Those illegal alians pay people to give emmm social security # and fake id's, n dont tell me they dont cause i have sat there and watched emmm do it , so there, someone started your day off with some a lil taste of reality.

Sorry for the long Thread but i had 2 get that out for some reasone. I don't no Can't we all get along.

Old 08-01-2007, 12:07 AM
Weekend Warrior

is the pensuken place still open? if you are coming from john tipton and roccos is at your left and the train tracks are to the right wich way do you go? i lived right by there so i know the area just not what company is wich building

Old 08-02-2007, 11:37 PM
Trailblazer

I've driven by there several times this spring and early summer and have not seen anyone riding there or parked at the Pioneer building. It seems like they didnt want us riding along the tracks to enter the area, probably because of the lite rail. It kills me because this place was so close to me.