Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Any other Maryland Riders out there ???

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2003, 04:25 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any other Maryland Riders out there ???

Tower City requires you to have liability insurance??? I guess it's a pretty good idea if anything happens - I just never really thought about it. Have any of you MD guys registered your quads? What does the insurance typically run?

Old 05-28-2003, 04:46 PM
Trailblazer

tick sorry for the misunderstanding ,no tower city doesn't require insurance ,just that you sign a waiver of course,but having some liability ins. wouldn't hurt . I was talking to MD kodiak about riding in the Michaux state forest thats ,were,, I was saying you need at least some liability ins. to ride,and its probably not far for you MD riders

Old 05-28-2003, 04:56 PM
Trailblazer

tck I was talking about Michaux stae forest were you need insurance ,My fault ,trying to talk about 2 things at once[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-29-2003, 09:53 AM
Trailblazer

Sorry for the misunderstanding. That's what I get for jumping into conversations. Thanks for clearing it up.

Old 07-28-2003, 02:58 PM
Weekend Warrior

TextHey my name is Isaac, i recently purchased a blaster and have been riding everywhere i can, i was planning on tkaing a trip up to greenridge national forest to ride the trails there becasue i love trail riding, The only problem is that I am 15 and my dad was recently diagnosed with Lou Gerhrigs disease and cant ride dirt bikes or four wheelers anymore, i dont know any other adults that would be willing to take a trip with me up there. So i was wondering if any of u guys would be willing to set something up to meet up there and we could ride together. My 4wheeler is registered and all but everyone under 18 has to be accompanied by an adult with a valid drivers license. I have been riding my whole life and am no beginner. If you can find a spare weekend to go trail riding in greenridege anyone plz either reply or e-mail me, it would be greatly appreciated and i hope that we can have a lot of fun. talk to you guys later.
-Isaac

Old 07-29-2003, 05:52 AM
Pro Rider

whatsup isaac. Well first off, welcome to the forums, and second, congrads on your new blaster, i love mine. i live in greenridge, about 10 min. from the trails, but i dont know if you know this or not, but the real ?trails" have all been blocked off, we can only ride the main OHV roads ('Stafford rd.' and 'East valley rd.') the whole loop is about 18 miles around, but it is still a cool place to ride, especially if you have never been there before. if you still want to come up sometime, than ill be glad to meet up with you and we can ride, im 19 and have my license, so........do you have a ride there?

And this is for everyone.... i recently got access back to a piece of property my dad owns in WestVirginia, about 25 minutes from my house, i cant Gurentee anything, but i might be able to bring some people if anyone is interested in going Riding there with me sometime, just reply, or email me, i have access to alot of open dirt roads and trails over there, no registeration required.
but like i said, i cant guarentee anything...

mtman200299@earthlink.net