Old 08-01-2003, 09:28 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default great to be Canadian

CANADA SUCKS!!!! CHEVY RULES!!!!!!

Oh wait, that's not it. Ummm...

HONDA'S SUCK!!! USA RULES!!!!

Damn it, not quite...

GUN CONTROL SUCKS!!! CIDER HOUSE RULES!!!!

Wait, what topic were we debating again?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-01-2003, 09:56 AM
Pro Rider

If you kill the guy you would goto jail, not if you just shoot him or threaten(sp?) him. I don't own a gun and I'm damn sure its fun to shoot them. I just don't see why you need handguns, as far as I'm concerned guns should of been outlawed decades ago. Criminals can't make their own guns, well they probably can now but if they were outlawed 50 years ago they would not be able to today. I suppose a cheap crappy gun that would have no accuracy would be possible.

No guns makes the world a better place. No matter how you look at it, a gun is a deadly weapon that was designed to kill people. When ever american's talk about protecting their home or their belongings like their quad they always talk about shooting him and killing him. How the hell can you even talk that way? Why in hell would you want to kill them? Yes shoot them in the legs or something like that, stop them don't play god and kill them. This is the attitude I hear the most on these forums when it comes to guns and americans. This is why we don't need guns, make your house safer. Have a guard dog inside or outside. Secure the windows, get an alarm.

OR

Live in Canada and don't have that problem again. Unless you live in the city, but who ever owns a quad probably doesn't live in the city. If you do thats the damn problem right there. Move outside the city, buy a house and some land. Maybe thats the damn problem all across the world, we are over populated, to many people crammed into one spot. Alot of Canadians do not live in the city, atleast in Manitoba. That is why we have the security that we currently enjoy, we have very little crime here.

Maybe that is why my views are different, your views are that of a city slicker where violence reigns while I'm a farm boy, where violence is toned down big time. If we all owned a house and lived 1/2 a mile apart, life would be so much better but then again there would not be enough room for everybody but then again the world is over populated big time.

EDIT: Insurance I think is something like $160 for my P650 and $350 for my V-Force, theft, fire and collision. Our insurance agency is the legal kind, they can not price gouge, they are regulated by the government.

Old 08-01-2003, 10:47 AM
Weekend Warrior

How in the world would you consider Mexico and Cuba a part of the states? I think somebody skipped Geometry class.

Old 08-01-2003, 11:35 AM
Weekend Warrior

I think somebody skipped english class it's geography. Geometry is circles, squares and triangles.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-01-2003, 11:51 AM
Pro Rider

Everyone has an opinion on guns. Its a fact that there are over 10 million guns here. Per capita thats a lot. Its not about shooting people sneeking in my yard for me. I hunt as well. But, if in 20 years the world goes to hell in a hand basket and i need my guns, the government isnt having them. And neither are you.

Old 08-01-2003, 11:58 AM
Weekend Warrior

My bad!! Guess I'm not cut out to be a smart a$$

Old 08-01-2003, 12:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

bigpimpin don't give up on being a smart a$$. We'll just call it a typo.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-01-2003, 12:43 PM
Pro Rider

Bigpimp,
Thanks for the tip. I edited the sentance so it is easier to read. The statement was grammatically correct though a little tricky to read because of the tense. You'd think I could explain my position better since my Masters is in Political Geometry, I mean Geography.

I know how we could end these squabbles. You give us British Columbia and we'll send all of your hockey teams back! We'll just start our own league called Fighting Ice Soccer Teams" of FIST. I think it would be a success.

Hoser,
Any water that flows from Canada to the States goes to either of two places [excluding the far northeast].
West of the Continental Divide it flows into Columbia river. East of the divide, including the Great Lakes watershed, the water flows into the Mississippi. If what you say is true and I am not sayiing it isn't, the canal would have to go uphill a few times to get here to Phoenix.

Old 08-01-2003, 01:32 PM
Pro Rider

Guns dont kill people,People kill people.

Old 08-02-2003, 05:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trx440
Canada cracks me up. Is it really a country or just a big azz suburb of America?
Someday, in my lifetime, it will be part of the States just as Mexico and Cuba will be.
Canada and Mexico's economies are completely dependent on American dollars. Canada can not survive without us so just follow along and we'll keep sending our automobile plants to you. I wish we could tax you for "sponge-ing" off our economy.
Who said it's beautiful like no other place on earth?? Canada is the least beautiful of the 3 North American countries. The southwest US and Mexico BLOW away Canada.
Here's the problem with Canada. Summer is way too short. Winter is way too long. We make fun of International Falls, MN here in the states about their weather. That's as good as it gets in Canada. On top of that, when it is nice, there are more mosquitos and flies in Canada than anyplace I have ever seen. Oh yeah, in the winter it gets dark at about lunch. I'll take the crime and gun problems and everything else that goes along with the greatest country on God's green Earth
Ignorant assh0les like you make me laugh. Not a single thing you said is true except for maybe the mosquitoes...

And if you think SW America and Mexico "BLOW away" Canada for beauty....You haven't gone anywhere in Canada....

It gets dark at lunch in the Winter?!? WTF is that...

It does not get dark before dinner in the populated regions of Canada. The only place it is dark a lot is WAY way up North in the Territories where there is a population density of tad under 1 Hab./sq. mi. or less.

And the summers are not short unless you go way up north....

And Canada supplies a big chunk of American energy, petrol and quite a load of fossil fuels...Not to mention Forestrie and Beef...

Idiot.

Quick Reply: great to be Canadian