Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

great to be Canadian

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2003, 08:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default great to be Canadian

once again back to the insurance topic.i pay 250.00 on my kfx 400.i think usa is a very rich and beautifull country,.on the other hand their beer tastes like gator **** so i have no intentions of ever moving there.and our gun lawa are lame.im deemed a criminal because mine are not registerd.they can go $^&* them selves. thanks.

Old 08-06-2003, 08:17 PM
Pro Rider

NLWarrior,

Americans understand one thing better than any other country in the world. You are free to do most anything you want but with those freedoms comes the responsibility of restraint and the consequences of overstepping the boundaries of acceptable behavior.

And for the 1,000,000 + people who can't figure it out, the klink.

Old 08-06-2003, 08:40 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trx440
NLWarrior,

Americans understand one thing better than any other country in the world. You are free to do most anything you want but with those freedoms comes the responsibility of restraint and the consequences of overstepping the boundaries of acceptable behavior.

And for the 1,000,000 + people who can't figure it out, the klink.

Which is not "true" freedom. True freedom does not exist. The world could not handle it.

Old 08-06-2003, 08:57 PM
Pro Rider

NL,

Don't confuse freedom of action and freedom of consequence.

The former does exist but it's the latter's absense in human society that allows that society to exist.

If you are an absolute Anarchist you have true freedom because you do not contemplate, recognize or except any of the consequences of your actions.

Old 08-06-2003, 09:20 PM
Pro Rider

NL WARRIOR

First-------I believe that you and I have never met. I looked back at my post and I see nothing about shooting trespassers on my property. As a matter of fact for your information there is not much I would shoot a person for, least of a which a Quad. But how would you know that?? Do you think you know me?--------You don't.

Second---I am pro-freedom. I live and let live, I do not and will not interfere with another person business as long as it is just that,,,their business. There are things that I do not agree with but in most cases it doesn't affect me because I mind my own business not someone elses.

Third------Every American has a multitude of freedoms. They are enumerated in OUR Constitution. It seems you may not be familiar with this document because you apparently believe I have freedoms because "I can come and go as I please" or maybe because it's "only as long as it's you that's doing" what ever you meant by that.

Fourth------ I don't own guns to restrict another person from their freedom. I own them because I like them, just as I like ATVs. If I did restrict another persons freedom with a firearm I wouldn't for long because police would confiscate it and I would be in jail. Our Constitution provides for Congress to make laws and direct the power of law enforcement to revoke 2nd amendment rights under certain circumstances and that would meet the criteria.

Fifth-----------Hypocrite??? Again, how would you know, we've never met so on what do you base your assertion, your whitty intellect? It doesn't apear so.

Do I "do the best I can", Damn right, every day, I do the best job I can. I love my wife, my children my neighbors and my Country. I Will Look a Tyrant in the Eye and face my responsibility as an American, as a member of the world, and do what is right not only for my Country, but All other Nations as well.

I am, and my Brothers are something that you are not, something your Government is not. We are Patroits and we are the only Superpower ever in existence made of common men and women whom do their best every day to make this Country the greatest on earth. The only thing great thing about Canada is minority of good people and abundance of good maple syrup.

FU NL

Old 08-07-2003, 02:38 AM
Pro Rider

This is TRX440's wife, I am typing this right now because he is too busy clapping after reading Vakero's speech. I think he is afraid to stop cuz he thinks he may get shot! You boys have fun on your little go-cart chat room.

Old 08-07-2003, 02:48 AM
Pro Rider

Hey you guys, it's Mrs. TRX440 again. [He's still clapping]

I wanted to let you guys know that when I met him he too had a gun. It was a "Red Ryder carbine action 200 shot range model air rifle". As soon as we were married I made him get rid of it. I told him he'd shoot his eye out.

Old 08-07-2003, 05:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

US AMERICANS, should not have to look at this topic that says "great to be Canadian" every day!!! its starting to **** me off, this is AMERICA and we dont post topics like "Im proud to be an AMERICAN" [ even though we are proud].....In Canada, on a Canadian atv forum do you see PRO AMERICA topics???... I dont come on here and try to get in a Pi$$ing contest with another country, I have no prob with Canadians, but i MIGHT if they keep trying to compare or down our Country... I dont throw it in a Canadians face the fact that i have the nicest dunes in the world within 90-300 miles from me!!! or that our Military is the greatest!!!Whos trying to rub it in our face what the cost of this or that is in Canada, who gives a ****!!!

Everybody must be happy where they are at, Canada from what i hear is nice and green, America is that too, but luckily filled with sand dunes... i personally would never move to Canada for the simple fact that from what i hear they do not have dunes...i think... i also have heard some good things about some Canadians that met up with my friend of mine THE PUNISHER in ST.As, in fact i think they even drove to ST. ANTHONYS here in America to ride in the beautifull dunes that we have...and they had a great time from what i hear..

AND FOR THE GUY WHO SAYS OUR BEER TASTES LIKE GATOR **** AND THAT IS WHY HE HAS NO INTENSIONS OF EVER MOVING HERE, WELL THATS A PRETTY INTELIGENT REASON, ive never tasted gator **** and dont plan too so you have one up on me!!!, just another negative thing to say about the US, huh, and by the way, all my guns are registered exept for the rifles, we dont have to register them here in NEVADA, i can go ride my DS around in the desert with my SKS over my shoulder if i want to...and i would not showcase the fact that you have guns that are not properly registered if i did, do you have a throw away piece too??...LOL

Old 08-07-2003, 05:47 AM
Range Rover

ya, USA is a superpower, but like history....every super power has collasped(example. Roman empire. Ottoman empire, British empire(tons of colonies bfor WW1) the USSR, france during Napoleon's rule, quite a few actually. gained great power, then they start degrading and degrading till they are no longer a super power...) give it time...

also lol, funny, your all a bunch of crazy same thinken yankee's some of ya down south.

also for bandit390, USA couldnt handle the strain of providing fresh water to all of USA, so they import it from us, USA cant self support 200+ million ppls, you guys are dependant on other countries providing resources...

the school curriculum here in edmonton alberta, makes us learn about the USA....which i doubt alot of american kids are taught about canada too well, except for stuff they learn from the simpsons and whatnot.

dont forget Team canada won quite a few golds in the winter olympics. including hockey...
also dont forget about canadian glacier fresh tasting beer Kokanee, canadian light, Alexander Keith's beer are quite popular

and to sandneck, i remember watching a show on discovery, about the moon landing conspiracy. rather amusing, they pointed out soooo much evidence towards the fact that no one landed on the moon, actually travelling outside a spacial barrier of ozone and other natural protective barriers, with the amount of wall materials(on the craft) would unlikely protect anyone from radiation from the sun, especially their old space suits on the moon, bombarded by the suns radiation. some people will call this part BS or some crap, i will try to find it somewhere. i must admit, it changed my mind about the whole moon landing

ps....my last comment will def. bring up a stir....

Old 08-07-2003, 06:46 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I dont come on here and try to get in a Pi$$ing contest with another country, I have no prob with Canadians, but i MIGHT if they keep trying to compare or down our Country...
To answer that part of your comments .. this thread was not started as a PI$$ ON THE US thread. It was started when a Canadian was making light of the fact that he was getting $crewed over on his ATV insurance and was glad the legislation was coming into effect which would prevent this from happening any more! It was an AMERICAN (USA American that is, as we all live in America, North America) who started slinging doo-doo about how Canada sux with their gun laws!!

If you guys want to sling $hit at us, be prepared for retailiation. I was pointing out about gun freedoms in the US and lack of control down there. Yeah, parental control is part of that .. but only a small part. Yeah I'm more than a little ignorant of the exact causes. I only know what I see on the news, like most people. I apologize if you guys feel slighted by my anti-gun views, but that's what they are .. anti-gun views. I've met serveral americans in my time and worked with quite a few too .. as a matter of fact I'm working with one right now. They have all been super people.

As for trying to down your country ... the US does this to Canada all the time. You seem to think that you're better than the rest of the world. Ain't so bub. We're all equal in different ways.

Hate hurts everybody (as the commercial says ...)

Quick Reply: great to be Canadian