Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

just got back from rolling stones//ac-dc//rush//the guess who concert in downsview park, ontario!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2003, 05:35 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just got back from rolling stones//ac-dc//rush//the guess who concert in downsview park, ontario!!!!!!!!!!

i live 15 minutes south of hamilton. we drove by car to centenial parkway, caught a school bus, which took us to another shuttle bus near the park in toronto, that took us to the gates. as we were going thru the securitry checking gates, everywhere i looked were sandwiches on the grounds (no sammiches allowed? dope sandwiches!!!! LOL![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]) and the saddest thing to ever be seen by a frat boy: "No alcoholic beverages" allowed, people tried to sneak them in, but as they always get caught, countless (full!) beer cans were being thrown into the barrels. (actually to the homeless, LOL.. BEER TO THE HOMELESS! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]) im glad i didnt bring my cd player, walkie talkies, and digi cam because they just throw them in the barrels if they detect you with them!... whats funny, is that they searched every adult and young male between the ages of 17-25. i snuck in mikes hard lemonade (im 15!). i was surprized, because i just walked right past the lady with the metal detector wand, who ran it over my pockets once. then i walk past this other gaurd, who doesnt even look at me. ahahahaha... the park is so freaking huge. its an old air strip, atleast 2 miles long. since there were no sandwiches allowed, i had to stuff the huge one my mom made me. oh, also no fruit!!!!! everywhere were sandwiches and apples//peaches scattered on the ground. all the stands were ice cream, baby back ribs, and hot dogs! the smell of the ribs made your mouth water! whats a rip off is that its $3 for a bottle of water! and $5 for 2! but it was ice cold. they were giving away FREE CASES of water! 850,000 people, it gets hard to walk around. you literally inch your way thru, stepping on people saying "sorry! sorry!".. a lot of people were stoned LOL! a guy fell into me and hes like "WHOOOAAAA THERE BUDDY[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]"... the coach bus i took to the gates (dear god.. buy me one of these!), the driver says "have fun! ill be stoned by the end of the day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]" lol!... we called him auto [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. rush, sam roberts, rolling stones, ac-dc, justin timberlake, flaming lips, some french band that sucked, sass jordan and some others played. ac-dc was by far the best and they had the whole crowed off their *** cheering, 100 people whipping toilet paper rolls and glow sticks to the front. it was a super hot day without a cloud in the sky. at night it was windy and cold. but i brought a poncho. we started to leave at 10:15, got to shuttle bus and left at 11:30, got to regular bus at 12am, bus left at 2:30. we got to our car at 3:30. went to mcdonalds, and now, its 4:30am, thursday. i havnt ate since breakfast, this is the tastyist, greasyist burger iv ever had.

mcdonalds is open all night!!! BEAT THAT, WENDYS!

Old 07-31-2003, 05:40 AM
Pro Rider
Default just got back from rolling stones//ac-dc//rush//the guess who concert in downsview park, ontario!!!!!!!!!!

?????????????

Old 07-31-2003, 05:45 AM
Pro Rider

So, Whats wrong with your raptor? jk acdc rocks

Old 07-31-2003, 09:46 AM
Range Rover

His Raptor now has S.A.R.S.

Old 07-31-2003, 10:30 AM
Weekend Warrior

What does that stand for???
Slow A$$ Raptor Syndrome? lol

Old 07-31-2003, 12:24 PM
Pro Rider

I bet Justin Timberlake rocked the crowd................NOT !!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

And how old is AC/DC....... Respect !!!

Old 07-31-2003, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TraxionPlus
What does that stand for???
Slow A$$ Raptor Syndrome? lol
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

Couldn't have said it better....SARS is gone from Toronto and Canada...so lay off morons.

Trending Topics

Old 07-31-2003, 06:44 PM
Trailblazer

LOL! its true.. we dont got sars anymore! the announcer even joked about it! they had shirts that said "we dont have sars!" and "I LOVE T.O." .. i caught a low of glowsticks, toilet paper rolls, and beach ***** that were flying over head from the back lol..

justin timberlake LOL!!! nobody got up, infact people were throwing water bottles at him, im surprized he didnt cry, cuz everybody was shouting TIMBERLAKE'S A ***!!!!!! but i thought it was so rude, because the guy said "I LOVE TORONTO!!!!", i bet he'll never come back. honestly, in the end, i would rather buy the video. infact, i hate all of them, except for ac~dc.

Old 07-31-2003, 06:47 PM
Trailblazer

oh, i forgot. my feet are broken! a guy jumped off a tower onto them. i had 6 tylenol, so i guess i didnt feel the pain, and from all the weed smoke.. i must have been high. when i woke up today (bed:4am, wakeup:5:10), my feet hurt and i couldnt move them! i have to crawl everywhere now.