Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2003, 07:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?

i have been on banshee hill once to race,i like the whoops and know a little secret to get you thru them and get on tha gas qucker than the rest..

I like the whoops and wished the whole hill was whoped out so i could win all the time..lol

Old 12-08-2003, 08:07 PM
Pro Rider

Dabeech please explain the remark about you kicking my arss..was that a funny or are you serious...? because if you are serious then that is funny..

Old 12-08-2003, 09:19 PM
Range Rover

lmao this crap is the funniest.......who needs television? I dont have the fastest raptor nor will I ever but I enjoy the hell out of racing guys up comp. almost as much as reading these 9 page forums.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2003, 09:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

it was a joke slick, you'll never find beech any place near your ***. Ill be lengths ahead of it.

Old 12-08-2003, 09:24 PM
Range Rover

Raptor03 as a matter of fact I did pick up about 4 bike lenghts but Kingraptor and Bad483's bike are still way out in front of me. Bad483's bike will beat yours by 10-15 bike lenghts easy and I'm not exaggerating at all but if you are at a certain race that I can't say on here over MLK weekend you will find out for yourself as well as any others that want to race---BRING IT ON.

Old 12-08-2003, 09:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

This thread has got me LMFFAOROTFPIMP. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2003, 09:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ba01raptoraz
People can go there anytime they want to dial in their machines so it shouldn't be anyone's backyard.
WTF

It's a freekin' 10+ hour drive. . .(or more for some!) Yeh right. . . For Freekin' tunin' !!

So, you're saying there is no home field advantage anywhere?

I think there a few riders that can ride anywhere and I give props to those riders.

If you are the type that will only play football in your stadium I say you lost 1/2 your games and teams with .500 records don't win the Superbowl!!!

I'll show for the game and give it all I can but, after that, it's your turn to go to AZSand's House (Gordon's Well), Mario's House (Dumont), etc. ! (Sorry 14 mis. . . I ain't freekin' driving to Texas. . . that's waaaaay too far!)

Old 12-08-2003, 09:40 PM
Pro Rider

for sure bro and i hope we see eachother,trust me bad483 will be one of the fastest there but not the fastest,it better beat me by 10bikes with all that doe dropped in it,it's a looker...not sure if i will be entering the races but i wil be there..

and the 4 is just to keep up,you still need two more to win..lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

make sure the BDC is there so you guy's can get a look at the sickone..

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2003, 09:55 PM
Trailblazer

Speed, we will have to see what raptor03 has on my little stock bore rappy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2003, 09:59 PM
Trailblazer

Oh Yeah, Hey DuneMe, my bike is ready to put the Beatdown on you again this year. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?