Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

How come honda builds lackluster motors?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2004, 01:21 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How come honda builds lackluster motors?

Themez- Your personal attacks on me are quite amusing. I am sitting on the edge of my chair waiting on your next idiotic reply. LOL I do not know of any false statements. Maybe you can list them for us. I did mistakenly say the 450r did not have rezzies on the front a few months ago. I corrected that one. Stand by the rest. For someone that only rides a quad on occasion you think you are a pro. Hope you left the dale on a battery charger so it will start this summer when you get to ride again.

Old 02-08-2004, 03:10 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 14mins
Themez- Your personal attacks on me are quite amusing. I am sitting on the edge of my chair waiting on your next idiotic reply. LOL I do not know of any false statements. Maybe you can list them for us. I did mistakenly say the 450r did not have rezzies on the front a few months ago. I corrected that one. Stand by the rest. For someone that only rides a quad on occasion you think you are a pro. Hope you left the dale on a battery charger so it will start this summer when you get to ride again.
Yet another list of personal flames and no good information. At least you are predictable!

Old 02-08-2004, 03:11 AM
Pro Rider

themaz, Where are you going to school I would ask for my money back. My banshee made 63rwhp at 8900rpm and 38ftlbs of torque at 5300rpm. Your explanation of two-stroke hp is very wrong just as the rest of your immature comments. With your refund from your wrong full teachings you should buy a Banshee and find out yourself.

Old 02-08-2004, 03:36 AM
Pro Rider

When, in this thread, have I described anything other than a hypothetical Banshee that does not and never would exist?

You guys really get flustered easy. Wow. You'd think I was dealing with 14 year olds around here.

Goodness gracious.

Old 02-08-2004, 03:39 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Immature comments, look at 14mins.

BTW thomez, no one needs to make him look dumb, every single post he does it very well and it is amusing at that. He thinks trying to be big on the net will help him in his lonely life.

I noticed 1 thing, after every good argument w/ him, u will find a forum that he started kissing a$$ to the sight or moderaters trying to make himself look good. Puss!

Old 02-08-2004, 03:40 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ohh, and IT'S TRUE! IT'S TRUE!

Old 02-08-2004, 04:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 14mins
looks like he lives down by ward660?
Hey you leave me out of this. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]lol

I noticed 1 thing, after every good argument w/ him, u will find a forum that he started kissing a$$ to the sight or moderaters trying to make himself look good. Puss!
You would think that after just calling somebody dumb you would at least make ledgible sentances. Thats why I don't call people names.

These flame threads are great once in a while. I haven't been on here as much because of the lack of entertainment. The forums need a good mix of people or they won't work. Don't kid yourself by trying to say 14mins doesn't know what he is talking about. He might have some people fooled because of his choice of topics and replies, but then who is the larger fool???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

And did I really read DaBeechMan say he didn't ever....I forget his exact words.... get involved in this kind of discussion???....LMAO

Old 02-08-2004, 04:54 AM
Elite Pro Rider

motox26- your not worthy of a reply other than being called a idiot from the replies you have posted in this thread so far. Most have seen that and i did not have to point it out to them. You and themez must be roommates cause neither one knows much. You and themez started the personal comments. My thread was why does honda build lackluster motors. Maybe it should have been underpowered compared to other brands. About 10 made a good reply and you and themez were not in that group.

themez- Your comment" Yet another list of personal flames and no good information. At least you are predictable! " is rather funny if you took the time to go back thru this post and see what you actually said. ( i will save you the time, nothing of substance) you get credit from me for one thing. Mouthpiece for cannondale. But they no longer exist and do not need one, good thing you do not ride on a daily basis. I have read a lot of your post cause i was bored. Bored more after reading them.

Old 02-08-2004, 05:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Themes- LOL, I feel motivated to state my opinion based on what I witnessed at the Dumont sand dunes today in refference to the NEW crf450 honda quad... I saw one running the hill while I was out testing my Ds on a big hill, yeah I admit the honda looks cool, but I am shocked that they would not step up, raise the bar and at least make enough hp or torque as the YFZ450 does... I saw a yfz outrun this kid with ease (maybe it was the rider), Im sure they (crf) have potential and If you have 5-10K for sparks to do his tricks, then out of the box they are just average. Seemed the bike is lacking torque and I will bet a dyno shows this...JMO

BDC Members--- Im patiently awaiting for the BDC to come to Dumont for some drags (pres day)... I look forward to running them turbo bikes they have been working on ( turbo 727 sounds fast and maybe turbo honda and such). I will be on ALL motor (gas)and I am sick and tired of never haveing any competition @ Dumont, Alls I had to beat up on was some Alky drag banshees today.. I hope to see some fast bikes from BDC next week...

Saturday morning ok with yall?

Old 02-08-2004, 01:45 PM
Pro Rider

The DYNO is right here, I posted it already.

As I said, I'm not buying either - but people should not have their fun making false, paper-racing, foolish claimes at how "lackluster" this motor is when in fact, it proved quite impressive.

These foolios don't want to talk about the dyno, they would rather talk about me, my life, my experience, my age, what I own, where I live, or some other factor, because they have nothing to say about the dyno sheet. It doesn't lie.

Quick Reply: How come honda builds lackluster motors?