Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

How come honda builds lackluster motors?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2004, 04:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How come honda builds lackluster motors?

hey biggerisbetter .... I don't know if you recall the time we were suppose to meat a couple of years ago at LS OK? A couple of us came down with some banshees, well uhummm we just traded those in for Raptors.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2004, 05:03 PM
Pro Rider

good commercial Bigger...they may get a good response if they run it on the right channel at the right time of day and aim it at right demographic....hey!! they can run it behind those commercials for Big&tall mens clothing...or after a weight watchers commercial. lol

and speaking of winning races...the bomb has'nt won stank. except backyard dragg races that no one ever conceeds to loosing. hell i would have expected that pig to atleast win the Baja. then again....if the bomb went away...what would fat people ride? j/k...no im not...i think.

Old 01-29-2004, 05:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cctman
hey biggerisbetter .... I don't know if you recall the time we were suppose to meat a couple of years ago at LS OK? A couple of us came down with some banshees, well uhummm we just traded those in for Raptors.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] now I feel responsible for your bad judgement[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Maybe if I would have been thier,and smoked your Banshee's on my DS, I could have saved you the embarrassment of me smoking you on your Rappy's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

sorry dude.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]lol.

bigger.

P.S. when you guys coming back down? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2004, 05:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I saw a commerical one time with the DS650. They were using it as a bus in ...... Ah that would probly be policically incorect.

Wise choice CCtman[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2004, 05:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kuz28
good commercial Bigger...they may get a good response if they run it on the right channel at the right time of day and aim it at right demographic....hey!! they can run it behind those commercials for Big&tall mens clothing...or after a weight watchers commercial. lol

and speaking of winning races...the bomb has'nt won stank. except backyard dragg races that no one ever conceeds to loosing. hell i would have expected that pig to atleast win the Baja. then again....if the bomb went away...what would fat people ride? j/k...no im not...i think.
LMAO!!!

hey the DS won the BAJA 2000, and several more endurance races. It has won the Paris Dakkar rally the last two years, so naaa[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Its true........we fat guys LOVE our DS's LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bigger.

Old 01-29-2004, 05:52 PM
Pro Rider

uhm...i'll give yeah the Baja 2000....but french races don't count. thats like bragging about the spelling B you won in Poland. see what i'm saying? It's a shame every debate about Bombs end in attacks on the over weight. i'm not proud...having thrown that stone. but your the one who mentioned raptor tranny's! thats like kryptonite to us Raptor owners. i had to retaliate. lol

Old 01-29-2004, 05:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL.

Hey FAT quads need luv'in tooo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

bigger.

Old 01-29-2004, 06:07 PM
Pro Rider

biggerisbetter hey were going back down to LS OK the 5th through the 8th of Mar in about a month. 3 of us are going.

PS the raptor I have is pretty much stock so unless yours is stock as well I would put my money on your bomb as well [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
3 of us are going down we should have a great time. Hopefully, I will find some better jumps than I did last time. Hey are those smooth high speed roller coaster hills still there towards the North end of the park? We had a blast on those last time.

Old 01-29-2004, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider

Come on! lets just ride! I mean we all enjoy riding what we got. Right?

All quads have some good points.

As long as you don't own a Honda then life should be good.

Old 01-29-2004, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider

Honda and Yamaha, both good rides, so ride what you like......quit fighting.

Quick Reply: How come honda builds lackluster motors?