Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

my dad's cheap and won't take my quad into the dealer to get serviced :(

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2004, 09:44 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default my dad's cheap and won't take my quad into the dealer to get serviced :(

You're absolutely right Speedy. How dare he!!! What nerve!!! He is an A$$!!! The best way to handle your situation is to whine and complain like a little brat, save some money and hire someone to break his legs!! That out get him to pay for it. Make sure you lay on the ground and kick your feet real hard and then run outside and jump on YOUR quad and tear up his yard, then run it into the side of his truck or car as hard as you can!! That should do it. What an A$$ he is.......

Old 03-09-2004, 09:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my dad's cheap and won't take my quad into the dealer to get serviced :(

depending on what needs to be done... it wouldnt be best for him to "tear in and learn" i tried that.... needless to say my quad didnt run for about a month. then again it involved ripped the motor completly apart... and it was very stupid things that i just overlooked... but it might be best for him to take it somewhere... and i am sure everyone of us here has had our parents lend us some money to get something fixed on our first car... or something that we really wanted.

Old 03-09-2004, 10:01 PM
Trailblazer

get a job im 15 and i bought my own quad my dad came with me and i paid for my 400ex in cash i had to work my a$$ of for this quad and im lookign to buy 250r knwo with my own money so just get a job and then buy what u need and fix it you punk

Old 03-09-2004, 10:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

wow... 6g's cash at the age of... 13?
your 15 now... and got an 02... so that means you were about 13 when you got it... what did you do for work? or did you buy it used...?

Old 03-09-2004, 10:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Basic Maintence...Like?

Oil Change?
Valve Adjustment?

what? You ask somebody on here I am sure they will be more than happy to tell you how to do it.

Your skidplate is broke? Unless your riding in a major rocky area, I don't think it would be a problem.

BTW, My dad bought mos tof my quad, I paid for some of it, but he said, anything that I need for it besides christmas and bdays or anything, I have to buy it myself. I recieved my pipe for Christmas and the nerbars for my birthday. Everything else was on me.

Old 03-09-2004, 10:10 PM
Trailblazer

my dad gave me $500.00 to start saveing and i had $500.00 i saved from my b-day and i worked construction with my dad he paid me 450 a week

Old 03-09-2004, 10:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

see.. your not your average 15 y/o
if you think about it your daddy bought your quad too... because thats not average pay for a kid that young. and your dad only paid you that much because your his kid...

Old 03-09-2004, 10:39 PM
Trailblazer

i know but i stilll had to wroke right i busted my *** for him

Old 03-09-2004, 10:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

i bet you did...
construction is hard work... in fact i put a 16D nail right through my finger today with the nail gun...

Old 03-09-2004, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider

If speedy has to no way of gteytting it dont then dont makehim. your all telling him that he should just try it screwing it up even more. If you feel ready then try the stuff urself and ask people quesations online. Most of these people are dads i wouldent mess with them ever agian haha

Quick Reply: my dad's cheap and won't take my quad into the dealer to get serviced :(