Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Worst day ever!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2004, 08:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Worst day ever!!!

Alright, today i get home from school and my friend asked me to come over and look at some tires that he wants me to buy, so i rode the fields over to his house and i get there, and he asked to see my air filter cause i have a k&n and i guess he wanted to see what it looked like cause he wants one, so i take the air box lid off and there is a bunch of birdseed in my box from mice that r in my barn, it was sickining to see. i was supper pissed at that, but i was like i will just vaccum it out when i get back home. so i looke at the tires which i am going to buy and then i am on my way back home and the field is already super soggy cause all the snow just melted and i get stuck. it was the worst i had ever been stuck. it was terrible i had to call my friend which i just left and his brother came to get me out with his grizzly which couldnt get me out even with a winch because it was so muddy that the winch just pulled him closer to me, then i call my friend who has a sportsman and him combined with the grizzly finally got me out. it took me two hours to get the thing clean. it was terrible.

Old 03-10-2004, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider

did u buy the tires? lol j/k man that really sucked.

that happend to me one time but me and my friend were riding and we ended up ending our day at his house. so i hung out there for alittle bit then it was starting to get dark so i drove home. i was doing about 40 threw the fields on my 400ex and saw some a little bit of mud so i slowed down to about 25-30. befor i knew it i go flying over the handlebars into more mud. it turned out it was a big *** bud bog hole with a dried crusty top. so my quad is stuck in the mud, the mud was over the wheels and whenever i touched the throtal it got deeper. so then i had to walk hoome b/c that day i desided to not bring my cell. to get my dads p650 to see if i can pull it out (yea i know i left my quad there in the middle of the field y i had to run home and took 10 min) so me and my dad come to it hook up the winch and from there it was hell triing to get it out. so we had to go home and get rope (same thing happend like what hapend to your friends grizz) so after we got the rope we tied that to the nears tree and to the rear racks of my dads 650 lol it was like 50 yards long and then pulled me out. this all took about 4 hours lol.

Old 03-10-2004, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider

that sucks

Old 03-10-2004, 09:09 PM
Pro Rider

i think its fun gettin stuck i mean u get all muddy and stuff when u dont want 2 and get all smelly when u just took a shower and have to get in and take another one...... lol

Old 03-10-2004, 09:10 PM
Pro Rider

When something bad happens, it's because something better is coming! As of now, it is only a souvenir, don't worry about it anymore.

Old 03-10-2004, 09:30 PM
Pro Rider

wanaply21 this wasnt just any stuck this was super bad, it takes a lot for my quad to get stuck cause i have really good big tires and four wheel drive. i am not sayin i never ever get stuck , but it takes a lot and when i get stuck it is pretty bad. this was so bad my face was plastered with mud and i couldnt even tell what color my quad was and this all happend in like 5 min so i wasnt muddy or nothing to begin with. i couldnt see my tires or nothin this was bad.

Old 03-10-2004, 09:38 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds like you had a crappy day but the exact same thing happened to me sorta, just at different times. I was getting my pipes out of the basement and i was wiping them down to sell them and some rat put bird seed in there and made a nest, there was A LOT of seed in there. And one time i got stuck with the 300ex, it was in a hole about 20/25 feet long and i didnt get about 5 feet into it before it bottomed out so bad i couldnt get it out either way, so i had to bring the banshee down there with a rope and since it had NO torque, all it did was spin in the soggy ground. So i had to tie the rope through the rim and around the tire and take the excess rope, tie it to a root and put it in reverse, about 2 tries, it rolled the rope up around the tire and pulled itself out, it took a good 2 hours to get out, it was miserable.

Old 03-10-2004, 09:43 PM
Pro Rider

yeah thos damn mice built a nest in mine too

Old 03-10-2004, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider

You think your day was bad I had to go to work "LMAO"
Enjoy your youth !~get a good education no matter what Work real hard and real smart then retire early !

Old 03-11-2004, 08:34 PM
Pro Rider

lol how did the damn mice get in there? or did u take your arib box lid off