Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2004, 08:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums

Myabe the shoe laces were wraped around the axle? LOL

Wish I was there on my Breze then everyone would have been in trouble!

Old 09-29-2004, 09:13 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TheRaptorMan
Myabe the shoe laces were wraped around the axle? LOL

Wish I was there on my Breze then everyone would have been in trouble!
Exactly what I was thinking. The shoe laces made the difference. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2004, 10:47 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Afterburner should be a novel righter, I really got into the story. That was great, I thought it was going to be some custom job. Bravo, Bravo!

Old 09-29-2004, 04:58 PM
Pro Rider

DaBeech and Raptor Man

No offense taken. Yes, I have the time slips from Les Gray (ASDA PREZ) taken during Dunefest 2004 as well as a video. But to clarify, it was a rolling start uing only the 686 engine from the tree, but at a slow gradual pace. Les would not let me light of the rocket at the start with other ATV's behind me. As I lit it off at midpoint, you'll see on the video, it was an incredible hit of acceleration that very nearly pulled me off the seat. Then it accelerated to a terminal speed of 94 at the 300 ft mark. I actually hit 108 on the GPS before I shut down the JATO. Like I said before, it's novel, it's definitely a cheating way to get speed, but it is fun to ride (sometimes). Hope this helps explain. I will try to scan the slip and post the video asap. BTW, glad you liked the story......sorry PRED guys.

Old 09-29-2004, 05:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

no offense taken.....but seriously, I really think some of you guys need to give the pred a chance.....just go out and ride on, just once....and see if you like it.....that is all I ask......

Not to start fights, or talk about someone else......but Ernie660 bought a pred, and really likes it.....he is in the process of slightly modding it now.......granted, he probably will take his rappys over the pred anyday, but that isn't what I care about.....just test ride one someday......

Old 09-29-2004, 06:00 PM
Pro Rider

i knew dabeechman has a fast quad, looks like hes gettin jelous of after burner, wouldnt be suprised to see him build a rocket shee... lol,, just playin guys, my recons not all that fast,....

Old 09-29-2004, 06:09 PM
Pro Rider

DaBeech,

If you are who I think you are, do you know M. Rhoades (Rhoadsters)? Rides a T-Rex Shee for ALBA. I assume you run a lot of the ASDA races, too. If so, why not come up to Oregon next summer to Dunefest and check out both rocket ATV's? (I hope the second pure rocket ATV will be done by then)

BradRacer18, thanks for having a good attitude about the PRED stuff.

Old 09-29-2004, 06:11 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah brad, we know. And quite frankly, I'm sick of seeing every thread in the yamaha forum filled with pred guys talking about how great their quad is. I know you claim you are just defending it, and I know you claim that you are being provoked. But people are always going to put down any kind of machine. There are flaws with every quad from the yfz to the raptor to the pred to the trx and so on and so forth. Sometimes you just have to let it go man.

Rath is a very cool guy and all, but he's a helluva rider. The pred isnt doing the work, he is. His 627 or whatever is the biggest displacement pred I've ever heard of and its a one off bike that would take thousands upon thousands to reproduce. Most pred riders dont have Polaris backing, so this isnt going to be a common thing. But rath had to have this type of modification level to win his first predator tt race. Doesnt sound all that impressive to me.

Its a nice bike, now leave us alone!

Old 09-29-2004, 06:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

i went to dunefest 2 years ago and got sick of being harassed for alcohol and the general blm were enough to make me never want to come back. But i still run the asda races in yuma and primm

Beech isnt jealous...its still a raptor...lol

Old 09-29-2004, 06:17 PM
Pro Rider

true, and typical from a 2 stroke guy, but ya gotta give him mad kudos, its takes big money to make one but bigger ***** to ride one, lol by the way that pred story was funny as all hell.

Quick Reply: Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums