Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2004 | 06:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums

oh stfu, has nothing to do with me being a 2-stroke guy or not. Raptors just dont appeal to me.

You havent even seen the thing run and your saying he has big money and bigger ***** to get on it. Hell if its a stock chassis with a short s.arm it cant pull that damn hard.

Old 09-29-2004 | 06:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Maddog.....I'll type wherever I wish too, if you don't like it, don't read it....and as for my response.....I think Daryl is a great rider, but he also had a very built motor(built by Doug Nichoals) and they have figured the pred out and are looking for more wins......who cares if he was running the biggest motor.....if he wins, he wins......if they don't have a big enough motor, that is their fault.......just admit it......

Old 09-29-2004 | 06:55 PM
Pro Rider

I saw It run. It looked Fast. I want to put a couple of those things on my jet boat. lol.

Old 09-29-2004 | 09:09 PM
Pro Rider

my atv is the fastest from 100mph to zero. Anyone want to race.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2004 | 11:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

I haven.t seen many times listed but here,s mine. 4.03 @ 80.4 mph stock framed banshee with 535 cheetah on 300 ft dirt drags

Old 10-01-2004 | 09:44 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: maddog56
Yeah brad, we know. And quite frankly, I'm sick of seeing every thread in the yamaha forum filled with pred guys talking about how great their quad is. I know you claim you are just defending it, and I know you claim that you are being provoked.

AMEN!!!! Yet, in the polaris forum, Brad is the first cheerleader to say how much better his pred is than everything else out there.. BTW, is jammer42 going to fsw next year? Or sandfest? Or ATPN? I think everyone wants to see how he fares against other builders personal bikes.

Old 10-01-2004 | 10:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

And you know what......you guys are the first to talk crap about him.......we will soon see, if he gets time(he can't just play around like all of the other rich people) if he goes, we'll just see who's heads are getting turned......The new motor he is working on is really going to impress(627cc stroker), and it also put Daryl in first place.....with very little knowledge of how to set it up(Doug just built it for the first time ever about a week before that race)......so we'll see.....

oh yea.....but NJrpator and maddog.....I'm pretty sure they will kick you @sses, so I wouldn't talk too loud.....

Old 10-01-2004 | 01:56 PM
Pro Rider

We'll see, won't we.. I really don't see myself talking bad about Doug, but if you say so... I just want to see where he stacks up against the other builders personal bikes. I think a much fairer race would be you against me, but I'm way too far away. BTW, I built my motor myself. Can you say the same?

By the way, don't you think that craycraft, sparks, kenz, mickey dunlap, etc are getting faster too??????

Old 10-01-2004 | 02:15 PM
Pro Rider

afterburner 94mph in 150ft?? this must not be the same raptor that was in the video on albas site and that you also ran at dunefest. not to be rude but that rocket motor was a joke when i saw it run at dunefest it just kind of made some funny noises and flames it wasn't going very fast.

Old 10-01-2004 | 02:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: scrambler123
afterburner 94mph in 150ft?? this must not be the same raptor that was in the video on albas site and that you also ran at dunefest. not to be rude but that rocket motor was a joke when i saw it run at dunefest it just kind of made some funny noises and flames it wasn't going very fast.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Hmmmm... I would like to see this think in person and see what its all about! 94 in 300 is screaming! I would think that rocket would have to be something!

Quick Reply: Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums