Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2004 | 09:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums

Official ET best was only 4.12. Best measured flying start top speed was 98, best closed track top speed was 94. Say, I mentioned March 20 Primm a couple times, any chance you'll be there?

Old 10-01-2004 | 09:56 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Yamaha660R
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

This is a huge topic to try and keep up on....LOL. Pred bashing, Alba rocket raptor, banshee's, 300ft times, 150ft times, speeds, and so on and so forth.
You're tellin' me. I shoulda never mentioned the rocket. As for the Predator story, it was just humor. I actually respect the fact that an American manufacturer stepped up to the plate and made a sport quad that can pretty much hold it's own against the guys that have been making em elsewhere for decades. They'll only get better and make the sport more competetive.

By the way, it's not about just a JATO either, getting back to the original topic, I also am running a ported 686, 12:1, Dual NX NOS system, supplemental fuel injection with E-ram supercharger, all the typical engine beef-up and ignition enhancements. Aint nothing stock about the chassis. In this form, (no rocket), I can still pull a best time of 5.25 at 76 in 300ft. Not great, but ok for a rappie with a fat old rider.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004 | 11:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Yamaha660R
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]This is a huge topic to try and keep up on....LOL. Pred bashing, Alba rocket raptor, banshee's, 300ft times, 150ft times, speeds, and so on and so forth.
I agree. When you guys are ready to start planning a real race, please start a new topic.

Old 10-02-2004 | 05:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

ive been at every primm race for the past year and a half. I dont think ill make this one though because i am working on new projects.

MP, LRD, and DTR aint got sh*t as far as competition. I think twister and white knuckle are the only ones up there that can do a damn bit of damage in the 100. Both run triple cylindered banshee's though, twister being the fastest.

Old 10-02-2004 | 05:35 AM
Pro Rider

Wow 76mph in 300 ft but only running low 5's? Doesnt make much since to me, let me know if you ever head down to pismo, i want to see this contraption of yours run, maby race it a few times[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2004 | 12:08 PM
Pro Rider

i have one for ya dabeech theres a guy in kansas that has a drag shee with a 1000 rotax snowmobile motor and with nos. says with out nos he was around 160rwhp. right in that area i think. i saw it this year at little sahara O.K. last year his 670 rotax got 2nd and this year he said his 1000 would take the win. i didnt stay to watch had to go home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] anyone know witch one im talking about?

Old 10-02-2004 | 03:57 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
ive been at every primm race for the past year and a half. I dont think ill make this one though because i am working on new projects.

MP, LRD, and DTR aint got sh*t as far as competition. I think twister and white knuckle are the only ones up there that can do a damn bit of damage in the 100. Both run triple cylindered banshee's though, twister being the fastest.
Have you run against Sandragon? He's the quickest ATV I've ever sen on a track.

Old 10-02-2004 | 06:52 PM
Trailblazer

ME! Actually, I don't know. I havn't been here long enough to know.

Old 10-02-2004 | 11:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

sandragon the company? If so, no. But i dont prefer for his chassis, and ive never heard of the guy so not saying i know everybody who is fast, but if he made a name for himself as the guy to beat, id usually have heard about it by now.

Not many fast bikes in kansas, maybe that is why he is so fast in his area. I knoiw in LS on a big weekend the guys from oklahoma, louisanna, ect come down there and i doubt he is anything to go "wow" against. If it only has 160hp chances are he wouldnt be able to run with the 140hp banshee's that are running around there

Old 10-03-2004 | 12:28 AM
Pro Rider

ok what ever dude

Quick Reply: Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums