Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

People are pissing me off

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People are pissing me off

we live on a farm and in a farming community and the farmers are cool with me riding on the edges of there fields becuase they know that i wouldnt damage crops. but pretty much anybody else gets chsed down and booted off the property. like one time me and my dad were chasing this really stupid guy off our field becuase he was ripping the ground and crops up. he finally stoped and my dad got out and he said " you probably want me to get off your property and not come back or next time youll have your gun" so this guy had obviously been told to get off peoples property before. it was relly funny to watch

Old 04-29-2004, 04:52 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People are pissing me off

My brother and I own about 600 acre's where we run a few head of cattle.. over easter weekend we camped out on one end where we have a small cabin... on sunday we got up to the beautiful snow and packed... as we drove out of the land on the opposite end.. we found a few idiots tearing across our land on a pred and a few smaller junky toys. we looked to the sides and they had devasted a good portion of our land. I calmly asked them to get THE HELL OFF OUR LAND!! and they asked why?? the people had the ballz to ask why... so i pulled out my rifle and pointed to the sign a few feet from where they were parked that said no tresspassing DELAO RANCH and they said the would load up... i had to encourage them a little and explain that if they wanted to continue to ride they would have to compesate me for all the hay i would have to give my cattle for all they had destroyed... or they could leave immediatly... so they load up there destroyers and didnt tie them down as they were going down the hill .. justice prevailed one of the little quads jumped off... lol you should have seen there faces