Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

"I'm getting a blue one""well I'm getting a white one"

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2000, 11:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, Hak, I hate to say I told you so, but, I told you so. Interesting, the only people who responded here are future Raptor owners. Not too many Banshee, 250R, or 400EX owners telling you that you are full of crap. I wonder why?
Hey, go riding and have fun.

Old 08-30-2000, 01:21 PM
Range Rover

Ridzguys,

Its a Raptor post moron...thats why.
Whatta you doin here ?

Old 08-30-2000, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider

Ridzguys---- Weibz, you about had me in the floor chocking on my own laughter...... Sorry ridzhard, but it was pretty funny.

Old 08-30-2000, 07:12 PM
Pro Rider

I read almost all the forums, as far as the namecalling, well, its no big deal. I kind of expect it from his type. Let me ask a question, Why do you go to the Honda forum and make the same posts over there? Because you can. Hey weibs, where about is Brady, PA? I grew up in Erie and am coming home to visit my family. Maybe I will look you up.

Old 08-30-2000, 09:46 PM
Range Rover

Ridzhard,

Just bustin the monotony in here...no offense meant. I just was answering your question of "why werent others in here supporting, besides us Raptor guys" I just was stating that it was a Raptor post..so thats where all of us fly into when we see it Seriously, Im not the type you think I am. Im not an ignorant bas*ard, that rips on others...trust me. I just have replied to some of your posts, in good criticism attitude, not hate or dislike. How could I dislike you, I dont even know you. However, yes...some posts I dislike, so I say so... But all in all.... Im a nice guy that likes to have a good time. I will say that 99% of what I argue for/against is from actual info...not like some folks that say " this rocks", just cause they own it. All my knowledge is based on reviews and or reports and tests. I would never claim "fact" unless it was. You are right about the down the road issues. Who knows...seriously, I agree, but either way...it will be fine with me, Ill fix the problems, and enjoy the good things about it.

East Brady is about exactly 2 hours straight South on I-79 from Erie. Once you hit Butler your almost there. Its at the border of Armstrong and Clarion county right at the Big Bend in the Allegheny River. I didnt know exactly how you meant your post...whether to look me up for an a**-whoopin, or look me up to Ride LoL. If you meant ride - theres lots to ride around here, but mostly all trails and decent hills. (steep and hard) and of course our Drag areas. (old rail road beds miles upon miles long and straight, all along the River) Cruisin up and down these river hills around here is awesome and the scenery is great. All gamelands, and woods. If your ever in the neighborhood and wish to ride with someone, me and my little Bro are always lookin for people to hook up with and ride, just find a post of mine, and drop me a line.

I hereby propose a "cease fire" between you and I. I know your just trying to learn about this quad the same as I am. Im an optimist, your a pessimist - different strokes/different folks.

Gotta admit though, looks to be a pretty nice quad all in all, dont ya think? At least you can give me that , right Go easy on everyone, they are just really excited,the same as I. Opinions mean nothing ,thats why they are opinions. When the real down and dirty comes out...then we can all discuss the goods and bads like decent folk..k?

Whew...that was a biggie...
Later all.

Old 09-02-2000, 11:34 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry I wasn't clear, I meant to ride. When I was growing up I played water polo and swam. We traveled all over the Tri-State area going to meets and matches. I know exactly where you are talking about now. Been to Clarion Cty many times.
I thought you understood that I respect your right to free speech just as much as I value it for myself, so I would never make a veiled threat for something so trivial. I am not opposed to violence, but I need a pretty good reason to go that route.
As far as the Raptor, it is an impressive looking machine. It was EXTREMELY difficult to not purchase one. The decision maker for me was that it just doesn't fit my needs, and I didn't see any way of making it fit my needs. After speaking with Alan Knowles of CT racing, who was on hand for the first non-Yamaha testing in May, I decided to go with a TRX250R. Once he starts producing his powervalved 350 kit, look out!