Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I need help on a decisioin.. Do i want a raptor or a banshee??

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2004, 05:35 PM
Range Rover
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I need help on a decisioin.. Do i want a raptor or a banshee??

400EX owners where snobs before the Raptor came out. I bet they need therapy now from getting smoked so much by Raptors...and every quad that came out after. This resentment is apparent in some of the email posts you see from them. You know, most health insurance policies cover mental health issues....and Yamaha is offering 3.9% financing OAC. Check your local authorized Yamaha dealer for details.[/quote]

That is funny stuff and to awnser the qustion I'd choose yfz cause I saw some pretty fast yfz's and sorry if I insult you 2 stroke sniffers but I saw it beat shee's and here is the VIDEO OF BIKE CLICK HERE it is 20 megs

Old 12-16-2004, 05:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: MasterRaptor
That's it? It's pretty much stock then. A stock YFZ would leave you in the dust.
milling the heads and porting a shee give sit ALOT of power, but a boost bottle, lol you actually bought one of those........ and why dont ya get some pics of it and post it

Old 12-16-2004, 05:40 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The more aftermarket things you do to it, the more it will become unreliable. The only exception is a pipe and filter if it is jetted properly.

Old 12-16-2004, 07:12 PM
Pro Rider

AdrenalineRush- I cant see your video!!!

Old 12-16-2004, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ZillaRider87
That's it? It's pretty much stock then. A stock YFZ would leave you in the dust.
milling the heads and porting a shee give sit ALOT of power, but a boost bottle, lol you actually bought one of those........ and why dont ya get some pics of it and post it
I bet its REALLY a Blaster.

Hey TheOwner:

Banshees have two pipes...Blasters have one. That's how you tell them apart.

Old 12-16-2004, 10:33 PM
Pro Rider

lol, he prob. spray painted 350 twin on the side so when he rides it he thinks he's on a shee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-17-2004, 11:11 AM
Pro Rider

lol, he prob. spray painted 350 twin on the side so when he rides it he thinks he's on a shee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO...I bet it was a Yamaha Breeze that he beat, not a YFZ.

Old 12-17-2004, 12:12 PM
Weekend Warrior

well to start off, a stock YFZ woulkd not begin to touch my banshee. its already been proven. And i'll tell you another thing, if oy uwant to sit back and dish it out, go ahead. I bet i could out ride any of you any day of the week. And as for the two pipes, i know that, and i can also tell you a lot of crap about the banshee engine WITHOUT LOOKING IT UP ON THE NET. i've torn it down numerous times. and masterraptor, whats up your ***. i was trying to say your machine woudl eat something, and now you wanna talk big? the guys on bansheehq were right, you guys really are noobs. nothing but a bunch of spoiled 12 year olds whose mommy and daddy bought them a quad. well, when you can ride a wheelie down the road with your feet on the handle bars for as long as you damn well please, then you can dish it out to me, other than that, shut the hell up.

remember masterraptor, it isnt the machine, its teh rider.

moron

and ya okay, i'll get pics of it back whe nit had the gnarleys on it. and i put that up just so you idiots dont think i cant tel lteh difference between an FMF and a Toomey

Old 12-17-2004, 02:40 PM
Pro Rider

Calm down, everyone knows you dont come to this site for good information from smart posters. Most people on here dont know anything. Anyone who even thinks that a stock "450" or slightly modded one would even hang with that shee is an absolute moron. Stop reading magizines. The 450s fall on there face after 3rd and a 450 needs SERIOUS mods to even hang with a well ported shee. Some of you guys need to get your facts straight or open you eyes. Your right the new 4 strokes may be takeing over " in sales that is" but there still a long way from a well built shee and thats a fact.

Oh and for who ever said that the 400ex people are mad because of raptors coming out and beating them. What the heck are you talking about shees have been killing them since the "ex" came out.

Old 12-17-2004, 04:01 PM
Pro Rider

[i]

Oh and for who ever said that the 400ex people are mad because of raptors coming out and beating them. What the heck are you talking about shees have been killing them since the "ex" came out.
Yeah, but the shee is in a different class. The Raptor is in the same class as the 400EX. The 400 was the begining of the new 4-stroke class. And the Raptor challanged it. The shee had already been around for a while and the 400 wasn't designed to challange it.

Like I said in a earlier post, if you hang out at comp hill for a while, you will see the YFZs dominanting. This includes domination of the Banshee. It will be tough to disagree with that, don't you think?

Quick Reply: I need help on a decisioin.. Do i want a raptor or a banshee??