Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Raptors - flightless-or-My suspension is broken

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2000, 02:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Who started this one? About Raptors being incapable of "air time"?

A-arms snapping, axles bending, owners whining, etc.

(Must be some disgruntled owner of a red machine.)

Are they REALLY bending axles and snapping A-arms?

or.....is marketing involved????

https://atvconnection.com/atvconnect...s/timmyboy.cfm

Old 09-18-2000, 04:07 PM
Trailblazer

NOtice there is no eveidence, just a claim!

Where are the pictures? PROOF!!

Old 09-18-2000, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

You are going to be able to see a bent axle from a picture???? I tell you what, I'll send you the invoice for a new Axle if my warranty does not cover it and I'll send you the axle. Trust me...I am whinning because my axle and wheel is bent to hell and I can't ride. I guess I could jump back on the 400ex.

Old 09-18-2000, 05:58 PM
Trailblazer

yea, why did they invent pictures, you cant tell or show anything.

I saw a picture of the Leaning Tower of Piza and I swear it looked just fine. I saw a picture of those Firestone ATX tires and I swear they looked just fine too. Picture dont show me nothing.

Old 09-18-2000, 06:26 PM
Pro Rider

You ought to use your intelligence for something more than being a smart a$$. Of course with your vision you are probably busy being a see and eye dog. You can see a bent axle from a picture?...do you know how small the bend on an axle can be to be out of balance. About the same size as your......brain. This thing is not bent at a 90 degree angle Rover.

Old 09-18-2000, 06:31 PM
Trailblazer

Ruff Ruff! Hey I just thought your leg was a fire hydrant. I am the best spelling dog this side of Texas. What about your bent rim? Or is it one of those *barely noticeable* bends too?

I am sure there are others with proof? Where are the pics? I dont think there are any ... this is all a fabrication to stir the pot.

Woof! Woof! I just thought your sister was a Lahsa-Ahpso! >pant< >pant<

Old 09-18-2000, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider

Oh so it's time to take off the gloves. I can't spell or see as good as you but there is one thing I can do better than you.....YOUR MOTHER. Oh by the way...let's comapre W-2's. You better get back to work...that last guy wanted cheese on his burger and my sister said you are small and not that good.

Old 09-18-2000, 06:43 PM
Trailblazer

I just mearly used sarcasm in my post, apparently you took so much offense to it you had to reply by trying to demean me to a dog.

If you want to know who took off the gloves first it was you. I hate to bash a fellow Raptor owner but I didnt deserve that kind of response. Some people just dont know how to react to sarcasm.

I may not have a big paycheck, but working for MTV this summer at the beach house in San Diego doesnt have me complaining one bit.

Old 09-18-2000, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider

Oh man...I was just kidding with you and using a little sarcasm also. I did not know you would get so defensive. I mean why should you? Is your axle bent.? You should know how sensitive a guy get's when he has a bent axle on his new ride.

Old 09-18-2000, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

I can't vouch for the axle problem, but I can definitely say that my A-arm broke/bent. I just haven't bothered to go out there and take a picture of it.

Quick Reply: Raptors - flightless-or-My suspension is broken