Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Where to order Roll Design Products from...needing suspension questions answered..please

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 02:25 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to order Roll Design Products from...needing suspension questions answered..please

Since I recently bent my axle I thought about doing an upgrade on the suspension...I am wanting plus a little wider stance, and new shocks. Alba has the kit for $1000, that includes Elka triple rate suspension, Are these a-arms worth a crap? RMATV, has Armadillo A-arms for $500 i believe and I can purchase Elka's off of ebay pretty cheap. Plenty of people have told me that RPM has the most sturdy axle, so I am going to stick with it most likely. I am wanting a total of 2" all around, making a 4" wider quad. As for the a-arms I am clueless on what really good quality ones that are out there. I have heard of Houser, Roll Design, and LSR, all are in my price range. The roll designs are really nice looking, I already have some other IMS stuff on my bike. Is there a place on the net, I can order Roll Design products like A-arms. I am looking for any/all input on this. Should I spend the extra wad of cash and get rezzies on the shocks, and replace the back the shock later on, or just get non-rezzies, and replace the rear shock at the same time as the front shocks? Last question....what are long travel components? I see long travel shocks and long travel arms, but what exactly are they for? Thanks
John

Old 07-10-2005, 05:21 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to order Roll Design Products from...needing suspension questions answered..please

i think that they are direct out of their shop here in fallbrook, my buddy hugo works for them i will ask him and let u know..?