Fastest Bone Stock Quad?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006 | 07:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default Fastest Bone Stock Quad?

Originally posted by: MetalMulisha6661
Originally posted by: DavidLT250S
Originally posted by: predator311
You guys are all crazy my Le predator was faster straight up then the stock 700r I raced and both 450s I raced. I raced all bikes many times and each time my bike pulled away. Im not sure about the suzuki but the 450 can not hang with a predator stock. Come one guys 33-35whp vs. 40-42whp. I dont think so. And your precious 50lb weight advantage isnt gonna make up the extra 5whp.

FASTEST STOCK QUAD HANDS DOWN LE PREDATOR. Comes with whitebrothers pipe, razr tires and shorter tranny from the factory. The quadzilla possibly but not evidence to prove that.
lmao your retarded man a pred stock vs a lt500r(quadzilla) stock wouldn't be a race if both racers knew how to drive the zilla would kick the **** out of the pred
well what would you know, all you have is little suzukis
i got a yamaha too i don't have any big fancy bikes because i can't afford them, i drove a pred before they are quick but they are nothing compared to a quadzilla or any of the bikes he is compairing them too i really think this guy is full of crap and i personally don't like suzuki i am a yamaha man

Old 02-06-2006 | 10:54 PM
Trailblazer

if u guys have any brains at all left in yah fighting back and forth over nothing guess what i know what the fu ck the answer is to ure question no arguments nothing the quadzilla 500 is a guaranteed winner bone stock i personally own the new 700 raptor and mine pure stock would only do like 120kph tops on pavement quadzilla on the other hand is not quite the animal it is bragged up to be quite a bit of torque tho but it will brand the banshee and any other quad that fu cks with it guaranteed now anyone that sais different is retarded cause nothing made has more power or speeed than the quadzilla problem solved

Old 02-07-2006 | 03:15 AM
Pro Rider

lol

Old 02-07-2006 | 01:53 PM
Pro Rider

Yamaha Breeze. enough said

Old 02-07-2006 | 01:56 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: WIscrambler
Yamaha Breeze. enough said
If you were closer Id race you with my wifes Yamoto 150. It hasnt lost a race yet! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-07-2006 | 02:02 PM
|
Pro Rider

yeh lol, i heard about these imense machines, we have to get the lt 80 and lt50 in on this race. because when you open those beasts up, the race is over before it begins..!!!!!!!!lamo

Old 02-07-2006 | 02:24 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep

Originally posted by: predator311
You guys are all crazy my Le predator was faster straight up then the stock 700r I raced and both 450s I raced. I raced all bikes many times and each time my bike pulled away. Im not sure about the suzuki but the 450 can not hang with a predator stock. Come one guys 33-35whp vs. 40-42whp. I dont think so. And your precious 50lb weight advantage isnt gonna make up the extra 5whp.

FASTEST STOCK QUAD HANDS DOWN LE PREDATOR. Comes with whitebrothers pipe, razr tires and shorter tranny from the factory. The quadzilla possibly but not evidence to prove that.

Dude not to be mean or anything, but I have smoked any Predator I have ever faced with my (stock) DS650X (you couldn't even call it a race) and I would think twice before calling out a Quadzilla. JMHO. =]

Old 02-07-2006 | 02:57 PM
Weekend Warrior

Stop lying. Your polaris isnt beating any 450 even if it was crashed or anything else for that matter. Quadzilla no doubt is the fastest stock production quad ever made. LT500R. single 500 two stroke- fast

Old 02-07-2006 | 05:21 PM
Pro Rider

Well think what you want about your honda. Those bikes are fast but stock for stock the predator is just plain faster. I will give the honda the fact that it will beat most other bikes like the yamaha 450 from the factory. Why dont you call hardrock motorsports they make parts for both bikes. In fact the owner owns both a honda and predator and he will tell you first hand his preddy is just plain faster. Sorry to bust your bubble, but I find the facts a little more inspiring. Fiction can be fun though!!!!!!!!LOL[/quote]

............DUDE, I dont know what you are smokin, but a pred is not going to be faster than either of the 450's! YOur horse power numbers are off too, and the other guy corrected you with accurate numbers. THe 04-05 made about 37-39 on the honda, and the yfz is consistenly shown 39.
YOur saying you give credit to the honda for being the fastest 450......well your wrong about that too. IN 04 and 05 the yfz was clearly faster, or sometimes dead equal in a staright line. There was NO comparison what was faster as far as lap times go! I dont know what you have been reading, doing, or seeing! In 06 the honda was made a lot better, and still everything I read on the internet and mags the yfz is equal to or better as far as speed. The yfz blows the thing out of the water as far as handling goes though!!! This has been my experience with the two current 450's, and those of almost EVERY shootout that has ever exsisted in mags and on the internet!
Your precious pred has also been shotout several times with the 450's, ALWAYS loosing. The only thing it ever was said to be better for is for some 12 hour ride test. THe only reason it did ok there was that the yfz is so dam uncomfortable! The trx was the victor in that test.
I have yet to SEE, READ, OR EXPERIENCE a pred beating a 450 in anything but comfort!!!!!!!

As far as the stock fastest quad, you are a fool if you dont think the quadzilla!!!

Old 02-07-2006 | 05:50 PM
Pro Rider

And, if any of you feel the need to correct me on the yfz and trx thing, dont come to me with the most recent dirt wheels bogus crap. Yes, I believe the trx is making more power now, but not that much more than the yfz. ALSO, those numbers are NOT TRUE REAR WHEEL NUMBERS as they used stock knobbies, varying the results, AND making them lower numerically. ALSO, I'll point out that the yfz has almost NO vertical restraint, giving into wheel spin AND the trx was given MAXIMUM vertical restraint, not giving into wheel spin, and providing more accurate numbers!
THose guys are idiots, and anyone that actually takes what they say seriously is an idiot too. Their specs are ALWAYS off. Like, look at the weights of the two. The trx starts out with 14 more pounds dry then the yfz. It also holds more wet weight making the difference even greater between the two when it comes to wet weight! THe compression is off on the yfz, as its NOT 12.0.1, its 11.4.1. The gas tank size is off on the yfz, as its 2.6 NOT 3.1 like they claim!

I will point you toward EVERY major mag and interent shootout though of the 04-05 versions, where the yfz was the very clear victor. It made more power, and handled way better. It consistently made better lap times! That has been there findings and mine. That doesnt mean there isnt room for personal preference, and that the two arnt close enough.
Just thought I would clear that up, before I get flamed for not explaining myself above!

Quick Reply: Fastest Bone Stock Quad?