Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Blaster vs. Stock Banshee?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 02:00 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blaster vs. Stock Banshee?

Would my blaster (check my page for my upgrades) beat a Banshee anywhere near stock [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]? I mean if he had paddles and a pipe would that mean he'd smoke me? Just a little something i was wondering.

Old 05-30-2006, 03:36 PM
Pro Rider

OK Listen my blaster has everything yours does except mine has razr tires and carb jets and its a 03. it doesn't even hit 70 no matter what you do you can't beat a banshee in the dunes. Banshees are THE sand drag kings good luck beating a banshee... let me know if you do at mdebuck@charter.net

Old 05-30-2006, 04:29 PM
Trailblazer

LOL that'll be a miracle then!!! I might need a couple shots of NOS and a sand rail to beat one of those things.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2006, 06:32 PM
Pro Rider

face it u cant beat a banshee with your mods. the only way I can beat one is on the track. lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] if a banshee has a good pipe u are going to loose by about 40 lenths. your smoked. but I can beat one in a drag, u can too. When he is not looking turn his fuel valve off. lol

Old 05-30-2006, 06:35 PM
Pro Rider

Hey u said youll take on any blaster. I will go up against u. youll soon find that your blaster is not as fast as u think it is. Its mostly the rider, but my blaster is modded like a b!t**. lol

Old 05-30-2006, 10:21 PM
Trailblazer

Dang u........ I'll take you on at the CA sand dunes and whoop ur butt on my friends moms K&K RACING ATV LOL. That thing goes like 85 dude! She beat a friggin' rail.

Old 05-30-2006, 10:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

hey you have a blaster and it goes about 70 mph or sumtin where did u buy it??? and how much does it cost???
just wondering because i might get a yamaha 350 next summer and not sure wat kind to get so yea thnks

Old 05-30-2006, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

yeah u have to have another machine tho not your blaster. u said anyone on your blaster. lol YEah I am trying to buy a banshee from a friend. yeah I need to post all my mods. on my page tho.

Old 08-27-2007, 12:51 AM
Trailblazer

I've had an offer to trade a blaster for a Predator 500 lol! My friend is desperate to sell it cuz he's out of his job and on the second mortgage (whatever that means, I was just listening in) But I'd really only take a 450 if I had the offer.

Old 08-27-2007, 11:45 AM
Pro Rider

what kind of motor in that atv... my buddy has a cr500 trike, he is in the works of doing a major gear swap. like taking out first and adding another gear at the end. if he has it done he will race your friend. look for it with a 700r raptor flying down the sand drags at glamis.