Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2002, 08:35 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

keep it goin

Old 03-10-2002, 11:54 AM
Trailblazer

Ha you can call me obbsessed any day all ill say is thanks!!!

Old 03-10-2002, 12:32 PM
Pro Rider

I've been hooked for 25yrs, got my first at 8yrs old, a Hodoka Dirt Squirt 100, we all must be kin to birds, because we roost and fly as often as we can.

Old 03-10-2002, 12:57 PM
Pro Rider

I am definately obsessed when im in school all I can think about is quads or going and riding riding is alot of peoples way to get away from it all others its a lifestyle Ive got many people at my school to sart riding, one time on a atv and thier hooked, its like a drug you just cant get enough of it. I definately am an obsessed atver I love to ride and I love to work on atvs almost as much as i do riding them but it is definately something that I will never stop doing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2002, 01:30 PM
Trailblazer

I think you summed it up. I can't keep quads out of my head either. I think about riding & racing all the time. At home, at work, while I sleep(oh wait that's called a dream).
My wife harasses me about how much money I spend on atv's, gear, parts, oil,filters, etc., etc., etc. She rides "some", but I don't think she understands the true value of it. You can't put a dollar amount on the exileration and release that you get from riding. It allows me to step away from all the b.s. of every day life and just let it all hang out.
Thunderpower is right, people that don't ride; don't understand what it means to those of us that do. You just can't explain what it feels like to rip across a field at 70+mph, or what it feels like to clear a 65 footer on a 400lb. machine, or to shoot up a hill between some trees with your front wheels skiping of the ground. Or the ultimate; defeating that obstacle, whatever it may be, knowing the while it should but humanly impossible to do so. If you ride, you'll understand. If you don't you just won't get it.
What can else can I say?, "I live for this s**t!".[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2002, 01:50 PM
Lou
Trailblazer

Thunderpower,
Well said, everything you said hits home. I've been addicted
for over 20 years and will continue to be for the rest of my
life. My kids are also headed in the right direction, so I'm
pretty stoked. RIDE ON BROTHERS.

Old 03-10-2002, 02:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Im so Obbsessed, I moved to Phoenix so I could ride dunes every weekend if I want!!!!!

RoostKing...

Old 03-11-2002, 05:08 PM
Pro Rider

I told my mom I was moving to oregon or glamis, she asked me why, i told her to ride! she didnt understand?

Old 03-11-2002, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider

Why would anyone want to move here, unless it was Florence or Winchester bay? I told my mom that I was going to move to the East Coast, she asked me why and I said to race, she actually understands, so I guess I have the cool mom of the forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Too bad she won't help me get a quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2002, 05:27 PM
Range Rover

OregonMXracer:

Lots of people would give their left kidney to ride in Bend, Ore, with the HUGE East Fork Rock/Millican Flats ATV riding areas.

Be ye thankful, dude.

I consider myself blessed to be only 1 hour from the Tillamook State Forest (brown's camp) area, 4 hrs from Coos Bay (dunes) and 4.5 hrs from East Fork Rock.

Addicted? Naw, I'm possessed.

Quick Reply: ARE YOU OBBSESSED?