Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Raptors now the slowest?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2002, 10:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<< What does the title mean &quot;NOW the slowest&quot;? I always thought they WERE the slowest. HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!!! And the first person that responds by saying &quot;Line your Zilla up with the 770 Raptor in dirtwheels&quot; or anything of that nature is definately the biggest Yammie b*tch ever....... >>

Your an idiot! Bring your zilla riding a$$ down to Nebraska and we'll see who's Boss![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You should'nt talk about $hit you have no clue about! I know your kind, you go around racing stock or piped raptors with your built zilla talkin about your boss. Why don't you come play with the big dogs?, like a sparks 690, Trinity720, or me! Quit playing with the stockers or quit talkin trash. I feel sorry for all the other zillas owners because idiots like you make them look bad!

&quot;OK, JUST WHAT EXACTLY WAS IT I'M SUPPOSED TO FEAR AGAIN&quot; &lt; me!!!

P.S. Why don't you just show up at the next 4-stroke wars in Glamis and I'll hand you your a$$ in front of everyone and it's burn what ya brung!

&quot;Jay&quot;

Old 05-20-2002, 11:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Velocityraptor- You LEFT out my mild TRINITY 686!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Looks like i need to bolt the NOS on.

Old 05-21-2002, 12:25 AM
Pro Rider

<< Velocityraptor- You LEFT out my mild TRINITY 686!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Looks like i need to bolt the NOS on. >>

Sorry 14, I'm just tired of these closet riding punks![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] A little advsersity is great, but I can't stand the feeble minded! For every guy on here that thinks he has the fastest drag quad, I promise you there are 10 on here that are quicker! Don't worry about the guy who goes around saying his quad is the fastest, worry about the guy who says nothing at all!!!

P.S. Mark I have a good idea of what your quad consist of and saying it's mild is an understatement. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

&quot;Jay&quot;

Old 05-21-2002, 01:00 AM
Pro Rider

All of us w/ built C-dales? We should quit racin the stock Raptors? LOL! Unfortunately I haven't heard of any &quot;built&quot; C-dales on this forum so I think it would be fair to race a stock or piped Raptor. OBVIOUSLY a friggin 686 Raptor set up for drag racing is going to out run a Cannondale w/ a pipe... think about that for a second. I'm with you when you mentioned the Zilla's and that they need to run the 686+ Raptors but a STOCK Dale? Good lord... Yeah us Dale riders are proud of our quads but we know a bored out, piped Raptor (especially on NOS) will stomp us.

P.S. Just so you don't think I'm backing down now... I have never said a stock or piped Dale would out run a &quot;built&quot; Raptor. Ask 14min. I have told him before I would race him even though he would slaughter me... Which reminds me, 14min - I won't be racing at Weatherford (no $) but I might still try to make it out there. Let me try to figure some stuff out and I'll PM you to let you know.

Oh and 14min. or anyone else that knows - just out of curiousity, how does the NOS work on a quad? I mean, do you push a button or does it kick in automatically at a certain RPM range? I'm not thinkin about getting NOS, I&quot;m just curious.

Old 05-21-2002, 01:42 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Yodaddy- Keep your dale on the mx track! lol I have not figured out the appeal of those big bumps yet. I think that i will try again this wensday at Mossier valley. I usually race to the first corner, stop let the quads go on by, then follow the lakota's around.

Has anyone bored there DALE? That might be interesting.

Yodaddy- the nos thing? I do not have that figured out yet. I have seen it on the DS's though.

Yodaddy will go to his grave saying his Dale will out run a piped raptor. I think he has out foxed his compitition.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]I will go only that dale's squirt out of the hole.

Old 05-21-2002, 01:51 AM
Pro Rider

<< All of us w/ built C-dales? We should quit racin the stock Raptors? LOL! Unfortunately I haven't heard of any &quot;built&quot; C-dales on this forum so I think it would be fair to race a stock or piped Raptor. OBVIOUSLY a friggin 686 Raptor set up for drag racing is going to out run a Cannondale w/ a pipe... think about that for a second. I'm with you when you mentioned the Zilla's and that they need to run the 686+ Raptors but a STOCK Dale? Good lord... Yeah us Dale riders are proud of our quads but we know a bored out, piped Raptor (especially on NOS) will stomp us.

P.S. Just so you don't think I'm backing down now... I have never said a stock or piped Dale would out run a &quot;built&quot; Raptor. Ask 14min. I have told him before I would race him even though he would slaughter me... Which reminds me, 14min - I won't be racing at Weatherford (no $) but I might still try to make it out there. Let me try to figure some stuff out and I'll PM you to let you know.

Oh and 14min. or anyone else that knows - just out of curiousity, how does the NOS work on a quad? I mean, do you push a button or does it kick in automatically at a certain RPM range? I'm not thinkin about getting NOS, I&quot;m just curious.
>>

YoDaddy, I never said you said a c-dale would beat a built Raptor, my post was mainly directed towards fasternu, so chill.

Old 05-21-2002, 01:55 AM
Pro Rider

Is that better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img].

Old 05-21-2002, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider

Velocity, I'll race you with my piped 400EX and still roost all over you, so watch your back.

Ooops, thought I was a die hard honda man for a second[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-21-2002, 02:38 PM
Pro Rider

<< YoDaddy, I never said you said a c-dale would beat a built Raptor, my post was mainly directed towards fasternu, so chill. >>

I figured that was who you were talkin to but when you said &quot;built Dales&quot; I kinda assumed you were talkin to Dale riders too.

14min. - LOL, yeah I prolly will never believe that a piped Raptor will out run a Dale. If someone proves me wrong, I won't make excuses, but so far I haven't been proved wrong. Unfortunately I&quot;m VERY broke and I won't be riding anywhere until I can find a friggin job [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]. So you don't like MX? I can't get enough of it but unfortunately the tracks have managed to get enough of my money because it has all dissappeared [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img].

Old 05-22-2002, 04:18 PM
Pro Rider

If you've been on these forums any length of time, you'd probably notice that every few months I run around here causing hate and discontent........I just get a kick out of the bloodhounds that defend the sillyiest things about a Raptor...........Anyways, I know a west-coast Raptor could spank my little hiny, and I just may be around Nebraska within a few weeks, but I'll only be armed with an 18 wheeler.........Latah.......

Quick Reply: Raptors now the slowest?