Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Time to be heard we must stick together (must read)

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2002, 08:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Signed off... Luck to ya!!!

Rude Dog

Old 06-19-2002, 05:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Depalma,Sorry to bother ya again but I was wondering since were boh from NJ somehow having a rally ride to show we mean business?I mean there is strength in Numbers.Also if w ehappen to lose to this bill and seirra club.I was wondering if We could take this to court along w ecea,SEMA,dual sporters/Motorcyclists,Blue ribbon,Libertarians,some how link up all the groups maybe even Ama but they have souled us out down the river a couple of times tho it has seemed.I just think and I know this is unconstituitional and thats why I say and state the groups I do maybe even get FIM involved cause I know if we dont do something or sooner comes then later neither your kids or if I ever have kids will get to experience this for themselves.Plus we all Know that this is gonna cost JOE Dealer alot of money,alot of jobs,parts jobbers mechanics gee I could go all day on this but This will eventually lead to financial loss and freedom.I had read I believe it was in DIrtbike ,the editor stated this is about rich mans playgrounds >At 1st I didnt buy this but I keep seeing land built to accomadate country clubs and Big million dollar homes at the expense of us.Does this mean our money and several thousand dollar machines and riding gear mean squat to any 1 including Uncle Sam and to the economy?I know alot of people in here have maybe millions and big homes,thats not what Im knocking here,those who have money and have bikes will darn know what Im implying here.Well have a great 1 and keep twisting them grips .

Old 06-19-2002, 07:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

signed, sealed, delivered