Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Mickey Dunlop Motors

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2002, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ward,
I haven't had a chance yet to run with Jim.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I will tell you from what I know that thing he rides is an animal, it's one bad mamma jamma.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-05-2002, 07:55 PM
Pro Rider

<< Hey let's just get one thing straight, Theres only two people that I wear crotchless panties for and that's swytak and Zombie >>

Thank you SOOOOOO much for not including me in that statement!!
Cornhuskers are a diffrent breed!!!
GO SOONERS!! LMAO!!!

OK here's the story on velocityraptors Tuned X2
I was granted acess to the KNOWSALOT Facility &amp; saw the plans,
It'a dual engine Raptor with the capt's secret coating technology with 2 rear axles to make it over the whoops!!
I also hear that Jay is in negotiations with sirclip for his RC30 engine for Tuned X3!!! Progress never stops!!
LOL!!!!

Old 09-05-2002, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider

<<

<< Hey let's just get one thing straight, Theres only two people that I wear crotchless panties for and that's swytak and Zombie >>

Thank you SOOOOOO much for not including me in that statement!!
Cornhuskers are a diffrent breed!!!
GO SOONERS!! LMAO!!!

OK here's the story on velocityraptors Tuned X2
I was granted acess to the KNOWSALOT Facility &amp; saw the plans,
It'a dual engine Raptor with the capt's secret coating technology with 2 rear axles to make it over the whoops!!
I also hear that Jay is in negotiations with sirclip for his RC30 engine for Tuned X3!!! Progress never stops!!
LOL!!!!
>>

D@mn man, I was trying to keep the inner workings of the beasts on the down low. LMFAO!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

P.S. Dave is the Gimp of our bunch. LOLOLOLLOL!! J/K!! LMFAO!! LOLOLLOL!!!

Old 09-05-2002, 08:13 PM
Pro Rider

What is this? &quot;Pick on Jay day&quot; LOL!

Old 09-05-2002, 09:16 PM
Pro Rider

It's just your turn I guess!! LMAO!!

Old 09-05-2002, 10:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

A friend of mine had Mickey do a 330EX conversion, just a re-sleeve and some portwork is all, all he sent was the cylinder and head, no assmebly work. He did a great job, but the turn-around time was about 4 months, for two or three hours of work. he was originally quoted a 2-3 week turn around.

Old 09-06-2002, 12:23 AM
Pro Rider

To start, thanks for the props Velocity.

You'll never guess who visited me again last night? Yep, you guessed it. My fine feathered freind &quot;lil birdie&quot;.
While trying to get some sleep, the lil bastich was wispering away and talkin all kinds of shiznit.
&quot;Lil birdie&quot; was telling me all kinds of stuff this time, but I don't want to embarrass a couple of you so I will just share some of what I was told.

First, &quot;birdie&quot; told me that some guy Moose felt really left out about the under garment comments and that I should let some of you know he is into custom made modified breifs. LOL- Moose, &quot;birdie&quot; said so!

Second, &quot;birdie&quot; said that the team hauling the double wide was going to cause a traffic jam on the way and therefore half of the 4-stroke wars contestants would miss the weekend all together!

And lastly, before I knocked &quot;lil birdie&quot; off my shoulder for the night. He said that the 01 330 kit supporten Lakota rider would be crowned the winner of the 2003 4-stroke wars!

&quot;Lil birdie&quot; said he'd be back to speak with me in the next couple of nights, so I'm sure I will be able to make some more predictions later this week.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-06-2002, 12:49 AM
Pro Rider

<< First, &quot;birdie&quot; told me that some guy Moose felt really left out about the under garment comments and that I should let some of you know he is into custom made modified breifs. LOL- Moose, &quot;birdie&quot; said so! >>

What can I say? The Fruit of the looms just don't have enough room for my &quot;package&quot;!!! LOL!!

Old 09-06-2002, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider

LMFAO!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-06-2002, 01:15 AM
Pro Rider

D@mn , the lil birdie never tells me anything! Just flies over and $hits on my head[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Mickey Dunlop Motors