Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Mickey Dunlop Motors

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2002, 01:26 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Velocity!!!

"Lil birdie" gave me some input as to how to get threw the whoops and up the hill the fastest at 4-stroke wars. He said that it is imperitive that you run stock boinger shocks and stock length swingarm. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-06-2002, 01:34 AM
Pro Rider

<< Hey Velocity!!!

&quot;Lil birdie&quot; gave me some input as to how to get threw the whoops and up the hill the fastest at 4-stroke wars. He said that it is imperitive that you run stock boinger shocks and stock length swingarm. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
>>

HMMMMMMMM??????????? Sneaky, sneaky!!!!

Old 09-06-2002, 01:41 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Little dam bird told me 1 st to the top is the winner, did not care what it looked like.

Why stock shocks???????? I can't wait to go but i think this event is overated. I wonder how smooth it will go if 200 plus quads show up?? Are there going to be any way to time these runs?? How is it going to get the field narrowed down.

Hey Mickey what is the secret to a fast motor? Is it the porting? Cam? compression ratio? Stock size valves? Larger valves?

Jim- you have any dyno time???

For know own refer to velocity as mister 1st place- in the white thrash class?? Or was that the food stamp class cause the grocery money went for that 4 wheel drive raptor. Will that get to run in the man class??

I read where ATV was for people that were not high class enough for WWF.

I am going to get a raptor tattoed on my butt so all can see when i fly by in my thong.

Old 09-06-2002, 01:42 AM
Pro Rider

Nebraska 36....COLORADO 62 HAHAH .... huskers suck!!!!!

hey RRC wanna build me a custom 727 ???

Old 09-06-2002, 01:48 AM
Pro Rider

I have been thinking about a 727.

Old 09-06-2002, 03:24 AM
Pro Rider

<< Little dam bird told me 1 st to the top is the winner, did not care what it looked like.

Why stock shocks???????? I can't wait to go but i think this event is overated. I wonder how smooth it will go if 200 plus quads show up?? Are there going to be any way to time these runs?? How is it going to get the field narrowed down.

Hey Mickey what is the secret to a fast motor? Is it the porting? Cam? compression ratio? Stock size valves? Larger valves?

Jim- you have any dyno time???

For know own refer to velocity as mister 1st place- in the white thrash class?? Or was that the food stamp class cause the grocery money went for that 4 wheel drive raptor. Will that get to run in the man class??

I read where ATV was for people that were not high class enough for WWF.

I am going to get a raptor tattoed on my butt so all can see when i fly by in my thong.
>>

Hhhmmmmm....shocks for looks? Theres a new concept!

Over rated now, eh?
Boy, I thought you planned on winning there 14, now it's over rated? Have we lost our convidence? No bige bore, turbo, alky drinking, Nos stiffing concept anymore? What happened?

Mickey said all of the above and 4-wheel drive too!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Independent suspension is the way to go!

Old 09-06-2002, 03:32 AM
Pro Rider

<< Nebraska 36....COLORADO 62 HAHAH .... huskers suck!!!!!

hey RRC wanna build me a custom 727 ???
>>

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-06-2002, 03:37 AM
Pro Rider

Actually from here on out I prefer you call me DAD

I am going to get a raptor tattoed on my butt so all can see when i fly by in my thong.[/i] >>

Man that creates an ugly visual!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-06-2002, 03:46 AM
Pro Rider

Man that creates an ugly visual ! ! ! ! !

No worries Velocity, being in front, you will never see his smile! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Just to be nice to 14, maybe you should get some of that exhaust scent stuff too. (LOL-14)
What's your favorite scent 14? Strawberry, Kiwi, vanilla, chocolate, cherry, pina-colada?

Old 09-06-2002, 05:30 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Swytak- you mis understood i am not scared. I will be there cause i have wanted to ride in Glamis. I go on record as saying a shop that advertises in dirt wheels woll not win. There are probably 10 shops or more that advertise.

DAD,DAD,DAD, DADDY- Can i have some gas money? Everyone knows that a good dad wants his kids to do better than they do.

Jim- you racing at 4sw's?? Do you ever get a chance to run a DS760 with dual fcr's and the whole 9 yards???

Quick Reply: Mickey Dunlop Motors