Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Riding with Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2003, 09:44 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Riding with Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhonda,

I don't mean to offend you but you are what my friends call "the Break". That one girl who keeps a guy from having a good time. My reason for asking what Jennifer looks like is based on the fact that she sound interesting so I am curious as to what she looks like. Is there anything offensive about wondering what someone looks like? You've turned this ATV forum thread into a womens discussion on some crap about blah blah blah. I'll finish up with the following primitive statement.

Hot chicks who ride quads rule!! End of story. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Can I get a amen? lol

Old 02-04-2003, 09:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My wife and I have 4 wheelers between the 2 of us, and we go everywhere together. We've been married 12 years, she is my best friend, and she goes and rides everywhere I do. I went on a guys only trip to Little Sahara early last year and she still doesnt let me forget it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I like women that ride, but I like mine the best.

Old 02-04-2003, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider

AMEN

Yes Rhonda I know I am a pig, but MAN=PIG. Its a man thing, a She on a Shee?

Old 02-04-2003, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider

Ok, I was trying to lighten up the mood guys. Gee, sometimes you guys have more estrogen following through your veins than you want to admit. Just when I think I can give you guys a hard time out here you get all weird on me. You guys make me appreciate what a great husband I have.

Old 02-04-2003, 10:13 PM
Range Rover

I can't make my wife ride at all. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2003, 10:22 PM
Pro Rider

i love being a dude!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]and chicks are hot especially the ones god spent a little more time on!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2003, 10:35 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider

My wife can't ride right now because she's kinda pregnant (7 1/2 months!!) but she still goes with me and the boy to the desert, just to get a way from it all. When I go on the long rides she hangs at camp with whoever is there and watches our son, plays cards, reads, whatever., and never complains!! She even wants to go to Dumont on Pres. Day weekend just to hang out so I can ride with my buddies. And after "we" have the baby I'm gonna go out a buy her a new quad just because.........

Old 02-04-2003, 11:45 PM
Pro Rider

Well Lanksta i'm one of the ones I spoke of that does not fall under the 110 lb weight class if that's what you are asking. As you age it seems harder and harder to keep the weight off or to lose what you have gained because you just didn't care. If you are that curious though, long brown hair flowing in the breeze when im passin people up in the trails, blue eyes that will lull you into a false sense of security until the howl of the SHEE comes rippin by and throwin dirt, 5'3" i think the quad is longer than i am tall, and sittin at 150 which is 10 less and a week or so ago. Another 20 and im home free. Im not skinny by any means but oh well. I wish there were more men around here that liked women that rode, and rode competitively but I have yet to find very many. Too much testosterone in this sport even on a recreational level. Men dont like to lose, heck who does if you really think about it. But to get spanked by a woman that's an ego buster for many men that cant handle it. I actually had a guy ask me at the dunes to slow down when we were drag racing becuase his wife was on the sidelines laughing about him getting beat by a girl. It was funny, so I beat him one more time for kicks and gigles.

Old 02-05-2003, 12:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

You go girl! I like putting my wife on my wheeler at little sahara and letting her spank the guys. One guy on a Raptor dusted her on the other end just because she spanked him good.

Old 02-05-2003, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry RhondaV, I am not feeling up to a 10 rounder right now. Maybe next time. personal **** got me down right now.

Quick Reply: Riding with Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!