Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Riding with Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2003, 04:20 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Riding with Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think women who ride are awesome. I only dream of finding a woman that would want to share in my sport and I would take the time to show her how to ride safely and how to kick some butt. Just think of a nice midnight ride to middle of the dunes with noone else around.......yep thats what I am talking about!!! Right now I am kinda torn as to what to do in the future. I dont have my quad anymore and i want another one but I think that a rail with 4-5 seats would be better for having a family, which is what I really want. It will be a few years out nodoubt but I want to make the right decision. What do you women think?

Old 02-05-2003, 05:13 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Riding with Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I enjoy this fully!!!!!

Old 02-05-2003, 05:29 AM
Trailblazer

Hey Rhonda V I gotta tell ya my wife rides and we have a great time and Let me tellya she rides better than some of the guys we ride with. I saw your pics nice ride and great gear Seee Yaaaa[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2003, 05:33 AM
Trailblazer

WOW sounds like a girl you would only find in a commerical OUCH!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2003, 05:38 AM
Trailblazer

Sorry due but it's more fun to have the wife ride too this way you don't get the "we never do things together" and she helps clean the gear and the quads when you get home. It's also fun to have her ride in front of you and check her real nice ridin gear. She is pretty awesome.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2003, 05:54 AM
Trailblazer

Whoaa there Young lady.I gotta disagree I have been riding for 17 yrs and the wife has been riding for the past 10 yrs We have gotten the kids involved since our first boy was 3 . We went from 4 quads down to 3 which one is up for sale because my middle guy wants to switch
to a dirt bkie( I told him he's nuts) but who listens to parents. We have had some of the best times riding as a family. My wife and I get out and ride with our club as often as we can. just remember it's what you make it. Don't use the kids as an excuse get them involved and teach them right. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2003, 05:56 AM
Trailblazer

PS I am 46 and so is the wife we don't look our age or act it because life is to short
Seeeee YYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2003, 06:03 AM
Trailblazer

Dude you are a lucky guy , we got our kids involved in riding when they were young and it only gets better. My wife and I ride as much as we can. My kids have outgrown it for now. Our club is a family oriented club and we have alot of families with kids and couples married and not and we have a great time. Good luck on your new addition.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2003, 06:23 AM
Trailblazer

Hey Jen,
I agree it is a family sport and for most guys that act the way they do sooner or later they grow up or get left alone. I taught all my kids how to ride so far and now my daughter (12) wants to learn how to ride but she isn't 100% sure. So when she is ready I'll teach her . I look at it this way as long as you can ride and your not a hazard to yourself or anyone else you are always welcome to ride with us. I have ridden with some women who can really crank it up and I think some guys feel threatened. Oh well it su*** to be them.
Seeee Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Paul

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2003, 06:25 AM
Trailblazer

Ya Know it's guys like you that gives guys like me a bad name hahahah just kiddin. But it shouldn't matter what she looks like as long as she can ride and doesn't roost you to bad hahahahahahaha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Riding with Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!