Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

rappy or v-force

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2003, 03:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rappy or v-force

whats faster guys the rappy or v-force? I think the rappy is my self.

Old 04-23-2003, 05:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default rappy or v-force

Dont matter which is faster , do the rappy unless you like the look of a utility with bright colors and is only 2 wheel drive

Old 04-23-2003, 05:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default rappy or v-force

The quads are to different to even care which is faster, I consider them different classes. It really doesnt matter anyways cause they are both very fast quads and close enough on top speed that it dont matter. Besides, who rides top speed all the time anyways? Should be asking which has the easiest to handle power charisteristics, torque, handling, or acceleration. Just my 2 cents.

Old 04-23-2003, 05:53 PM
Trailblazer
Default rappy or v-force

I sat on an Orange (ugh) V-force today and I am a huge Raptor fan. It has a considerably larger feel to it and is wider around the gas tank area. The dealer fired it up and went up and down the lot and it seemed pretty quick and he was able to pull wheelies without punching the throttle. To me this is a must ride in real conditions before buy. I would like to see how the automatic responds to quick accel and decel. Both the Raptor and the Vforce are so fast that only professional riders will ever be able to take them to their limit and want more.

Old 04-23-2003, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default rappy or v-force

I guess i am professional..Because i want more..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2003, 07:30 PM
Trailblazer
Default rappy or v-force

Rock on Raptor03! Since I don't have a Raptor yet and have only been on one a few times I guess I should stike my previous statement about wanting more.......I'm guessing that there are few that can handle a Raptor or Vforce at the very limit of their performance capabilities. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2003, 07:38 PM
Range Rover
Default rappy or v-force

I've never ridden a V-Force yet or even seen one on the trails but from the net, I don't like the V-Force. Too big and it's not the best looking quad.

Old 04-23-2003, 09:30 PM
Trailblazer
Default rappy or v-force

twitchell your asking the question in the forum because the answer to that question will be the raptor on because your in the yamaha forum.. ive ridden both of the quads and the v-force has it beat in about every category. in the past the raptor has been the best becaause the handling was decent, the power was great and it had reverse well now that the v-force is out raptor doesnt have the edge of power anymore. the force is fast has reverse and handles extremely well, it also doesnt feel as tippy eventhough its bigger.. so in my opinion i would get the v-force because it truly the best........
PEACE!!

Old 04-23-2003, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider
Default rappy or v-force

If you're buying now buy a Raptor. Let some other sucker be the first year test guinea pig. I got that role with my '01 Rappy and so far so good but the transmission fears are always there. Wish mine were a second or third year model. If you are waiting a year or so you've got plenty of time to see both in action and decide for yourself. As to the original question somehow I keep missing the V forces at the dunes!!! Heck havent even seen a predator yet. I wish I could run against one to see how it does. They do look pretty cool.

Old 04-23-2003, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default rappy or v-force

1-800-BUYABOMB!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] O.K. guys...I'll go back to my turf. I love these forums!!!!

Quick Reply: rappy or v-force