Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Fan over ride switch SOOON .Help Me!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2003, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fan over ride switch SOOON .Help Me!!!

wow how did this topic come up again

my fan still comes on when it heats up,but i can control it by prematurally cooling it. I flip the switch let it run till i get to the water or mud hole and turn it off. this way it doesnt come on while im in the water or mud and blow a fuse

Old 06-01-2003, 02:22 AM
Pro Rider

Not to keep a dead horse from gettin' beat but I think this subject came up again due to you guys that have cooling problems and you find ways to remedy the mishap by installing other problems. I do some mudding but I've never had the fan fuse blow when I was in the water/mud. However, if one were to spend an hour in the mudhole, trying to get out with no fan, you will have blown more than the fan fuse...
Chuck

Old 06-01-2003, 05:15 PM
Pro Rider

The subject came up again because i added my contribution and pics to the thread. You decided to add your 2c as well. I dont think cooling issues were even mentioned. I dont have any. But i did the mod anyhow.

"Not to keep a dead horse from gettin' beat but I think this subject came up again due to you guys that have cooling problems and you find ways to remedy the mishap by installing other problems."

Lol whatever, i dont think i (we) installed another problem.

"However, if one were to spend an hour in the mudhole, trying to get out with no fan, you will have blown more than the fan fuse... "

Do you really think I (we) would run our machines like that?? To the point of boil over? Get a life man.

Ill ask for a tow before i boil my machine over.

Old 06-01-2003, 08:13 PM
Pro Rider

Chuck

Im not gonna say anything because DEW has said it well.

Good job dew!!!!

Old 06-02-2003, 07:02 PM
Pro Rider

Buddies stick together... even when their drowning. You make a good example... Have it your way, doesn't mean you're wrong. If you and C/Krazy want to have your own little conversation, it's best if you do it on your Mom's telephone.
But getting back to your subject, you'll know when you've over looked something. Maybe too late. You guys are getting bent outta shape for nothing. I'm no authority on your fan problems... but you do have problems! Seems not to be restricted to fans either. While you're still in high school, take some classes in mechanics. This should help you with the fan. Society will have to deal with the rest.
Chuck

Old 06-03-2003, 02:24 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Dew I wired my shop with a new sub panel and a 220. I fired up my welder today and started making me a nice bash plate for the front! its nice not having to go to my moms anymore to use her outside dryer hook up!

But not before my 4 year old crashed his kasea 50. Looks as though i will have to do some welding on it as well.

Well gotta run i go back on duty at the fire house! Man it sure is nice only working 10 days a month. HEHE

anyway if you have any more questions on how i did my muffler mod, you know how to reach me!

Old 06-09-2003, 08:03 PM
Pro Rider

Ya i know. I hate having to borrow your welder. But what i hate more is having to use moms phone to call you to borrow the welder.

Originally posted by: ecorman1
Buddies stick together... even when their drowning. You make a good example... Have it your way, doesn't mean you're wrong. If you and C/Krazy want to have your own little conversation, it's best if you do it on your Mom's telephone.
But getting back to your subject, you'll know when you've over looked something. Maybe too late. You guys are getting bent outta shape for nothing. I'm no authority on your fan problems... but you do have problems! Seems not to be restricted to fans either. While you're still in high school, take some classes in mechanics. This should help you with the fan. Society will have to deal with the rest.
Chuck
You are a twit. Ill say it... after all you did attack me personally. We NEVER SAID WE HAD COOLING PROBLEMS TO BEGIN WITH. Why dont you read the thread dumbass. Considering this is a discussion forum I will conversate with whomever i like. Although your posts are quite entertaining as well. This thread was 6 weeks old when i added my contribution. Then you piped up to comment. High school yeaaa man, when you are 75 ill be 30 and kicking your *** in the old age, and taking your pension.

Old 06-10-2003, 12:09 PM
Pro Rider

ALL SMILES!!!

grinning from ear to ear!

Remind me not to get on your bad side DOO

HEHE