CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

WARNING!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2003, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WARNING!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
what do you think im stupid??? ~snip~ And as for a judge to think i might have taken pics of someone elses motor parts??? give me a break, do you think that will be an issue with a class action law suit, im no atourney are you???
Eaaaaaazzzeeeeeee there tiger. I'm not a wolf in sheep's clothing.
I'm not Sam. I'm not his attorney. I'm not on his side.... I'm neutral !! Remember?!?!!!!!

I know your pissed, so I won't take this as your yelling at me.
And I know your not stupid, well... you don't seem like you are. But I'm not judging you either.

I'm only saying there's some things not mentioned, and some things that people will "ride the rollercoaster" with you. Ya know... I do believe there's some issues with Sam's shop. But I can't imagine how he's still in business if ALL THESE people are really having these issues at such a tremendous rate. I'd think he'd be out of business. Word of mouth can be a killer in his business... or a godsend. At this point.... it seems he's doomed by any ATVconnection reader. I too am not taking an XR to him just because of this. And my one bad experience with him.

Anyway.... I'm feeling your pain. So don't take it out on me! Ohhhh... you asked about the pictures. Class action or not. I don't think that they'd hold up. But who knows... you got 'em... submit 'em!! What've you got to lose?! Nuttin' sounds like.

Again... good luck. And sorry you had such a horrible mess to deal with. That's why I try and learn "how to" so I don't rely on others.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2003, 08:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

I am not pissed at you or anyone else, and i do not know what the outcome of this whole thing will be, but i can assure you that i will do eveything in my power to let his mechanical ability be known publicly, and you are right word of mouth is a silent killer..my goal is to see who has a fatter wallet because he will need a darn good lawyer, and i am willing to dump 20,000 in lawyer fees just so he will spend 10,000...and its not only the atv connection that his name is will be tainted with, look up samcoe performance on a google search and you will see it pops up on top that he destroyed my motor...so everyone will know the truth about his company.

SAM knows he did wrong, and his business is going to fail and is probably failing now and that is the reason why he cannot afford a secretary. his shop also looks worse than the local lawnmower repair shop..

ANOTHER THING, when i drove 7 hours with traffic one way from Vegas to pick up my bike he made me wait for 1 hour in front of his shop and would not pick up the phone, and he knew i was in the area, WOOW what a big league operation he has LOL, also he put 2 different spark plugs in my bike, and the inner one was very loose, so you can only imagine what she did to the bottom end...he told me he was having some personal problems also and that is why he never returned my calls.

AZSAND, it looks like we found a seriously great mechanic thanks to you know who[im not sayng his name], i saw your motor at his shop, and now i know you will have an edge on the others if HE is working on it..
that guy is un-believable-he told me that his "project" funny bike will put out 1000HP[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
i think that he is the most honest guy ive met [very religious which is good], and he built those bikes from scratch...he is also the most detailed mechanic ive seen to this date..

If sam would have just fixed my 763 the right way, or made it right and paid me back he would not have to go through court. and have the loss of more business and what he has comming to him legally.

Old 08-21-2003, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider

Why spend 20 Gs on lawyers when there's no possible way you'll get that back... You could build a HELL of a motor with 20 Gs instead of wasting it on him... Let him go down the drain by himself....

Let it go and pay him a visit with a baseball bat.... If he doesn't cooperate... Buh bye kneecaps [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2003, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider

You should be able to find some one in Vegas to do that for you cheep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2003, 09:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I believe that if you win a court case, you are entitled to have the looser pay for 'reasonable' attorney's fees etc. With a good win, he could get that back, make two attorney's that much richer (even the guy defending sam would get big bucks!) Not to mention you can sue for more than the actual amount of cash he is liable for.

Old 08-21-2003, 09:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Yes blackhawk is correct you are entitled to reasonable attorneys fees!! and only a moron of an lawyer couldn't win this one. Im telling you for a fact. This could easily be won in a small claims court with out an lawyer i don't belive samcoe has a foot to stand on!!! i still have a complete left over pile of crap samcoe built for me unscaved!!
11,570.oo later i have a new motor!!

Old 08-21-2003, 09:47 PM
Pro Rider

go to small claims and get what you can. best way to go if you calculate time value of money and cost of a lawyer.

or get a rope [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2003, 10:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

I have a DS bottom end comming to me this weekend that i will ship to the new mechanic, the bike SAMCOE destroyed will be back in action within a month... BUT i still will be working on running SamCoe performance into the ground, you all are welcome to help[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]LOL

thanks for all for the support guys, maybe at DS days we can all have a few cold ones and put our thinking caps on...i know there is alot of you out there who have been wanting to split his wig anyways...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2003, 10:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Amen annihilator i say we drink tequila and cry on each other shouilder about who got screwed worst!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2003, 10:43 PM
Pro Rider

I have met Annihilater at Dumont and know for a fact that hes not suger coating things. I have watched him beat up on dirt bikes on comp hill (Dumont). I know AZSAND only from the posts and he has been very reliable for information. I would not second guess either of these two, as both know what they are talking about. I find it hard to believe that Annihilater and Azsand are conspiring to put Samcoe outta buisiness..LOL... I beleive there claims to be compltetly accurate. And if you think there just blowing smoke up you issazz then send you motor off to Samcoe and tell us your story..Just my 2 cents...I work too damn hard for my money to give it away..

Quick Reply: WARNING!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!