CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

mod quad or MRHP?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2004, 08:26 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mod quad or MRHP?

forcefed, ive read your lots of your forums they always catch my eye , i always seem to learn something off of them. and i agree about the service of hpresearch, i dealt with randall when i orderd my end cap real helpful. he actually told me to take the dyno jet needle out and put my stock one back , i haven" t had time to mess with it yet, but one day i'll switch it out. whats your opinion on that? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2004, 12:14 AM
Range Rover

anyone got MRHP's website? i need to order tonight.

Old 07-06-2004, 01:23 AM
Trailblazer

www.hpresearch.net[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2004, 07:56 PM
Range Rover
when your holding the football - people will throw evrything they can at you to strip it away .... including the waterboy at the end of the bench.

i dealt with randall when i orderd my end cap real helpful. he actually told me to take the dyno jet needle out and put my stock one back , i haven" t had time to mess with it yet, but one day i'll switch it out. whats your opinion on that?
My opinion would be to ALWAYS abide by what Randall/Eric recommend in regards to the DS650.....remember that, and you CAN`T go wrong. (If I were to venture an educated guess as to the reason for the needle swap ---> The stock needle in the correct position WILL provide an optimized air/fuel ratio based on your modifications vs. the DJ needle) It would give you a headache if you knew the endless variables that the HPR team have tested to simulate possible engine/carb/exhaust configurations that potential customers may be using in order to insure accurate recommendations for future mods using HPR parts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Secondly, thanks for the compliment in regards to reading my posts.....sometimes the sun will shine at juuuuuuuuust the right angle! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]