CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bad News....BigWaynes 760 Stolen.......

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2004, 10:30 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad News....BigWaynes 760 Stolen.......

man, if someone steals a strap off of my trailer im ready to kill them. i cant imagine if someone stole my whole set-up...i sure hope u find the useless f#cks that stole your stuff.....

Old 09-19-2004, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider

Wayne!!!

Man I haven't been on here a while and I read this horror story. Man I feel for you brutha. This totally sucks. Sounds like the PD could have done something but instead sat on thier laurels, how typical!!! This just pisses me off. Wayne has had nothing but bad luck with his DS. As soon as I get my check (My boss left without paying me this weekend) I will make a small donation myself. I have met wayne and he is a cool guy. He defintely didn't deserve this. The guy worked hard and dilligently on his machine and got screwed over so many times with this. Man I feel your pain. I hope your stuff is recovered. However, EVEN if it's recovered, who's to say it's in running condition?

Wayne hang in there. Let's all help out a fellow brethren DS owner. Anyone can chip in some cash to the unfortuneate fellow help him get him back on track. I want to race ya next year at Silver Lake.

Old 09-19-2004, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hightower you rock!, my thought exactly. "hang them boys up for all the people to see" Mister ***** Neilson.

Old 09-20-2004, 07:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: BlackHawk
Wayne,

I feel for you.

Does anyone know how to pull strings with the Tulsa (or other) PDs to get them to do their job?

Lets get some vigilante justice going...

Black Hawk has a portable CD burner, is they’re anybody in the Tulsa area that can Go to the Comfort suites and make a copy if I make the arrangements? Then we could post it; maybe some one with computer experience could make something out of it.

I do believe this forum can make a difference. I really think it was this forum that helped me get back my motor when it was missing for almost a year. The Cops Are NO help; I have YET to speak with a detective on my case. IS there any police on here that can look up a Brian Rasch? He is a possible suspect, and a convicted felon, and a known ATV thief I can possibly ID him. Because I saw him drive away with my stuff. I know the guy at the Hotel can ID him, he saw him too.
If anybody else has any suggestions please let me know.

Old 09-20-2004, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider

Big Wayne my deepest sympathies, I'm with Hightower frontier justice is in order, but I would defer to you if they are found you should be the one to cap their a$$. You are on the right track in doing all your own footwork, the cops will not go out of their way unless it was your child that was stolen, that's the only thing people would put pressure on them about. The general public could give a crap about inatimate objects, they don't understand what a quad could mean to someone like us! I've been there, I just got done with putting together my vance and hines built crotch rocket when it was stolen in front of my girlfriends apt., I proweled the streets for 12 hrs. with my .45 acp, and she went with me, believe me I married that gal!!!

Old 09-20-2004, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider

seems kinda strange that the hotel guy could not keep up with a truck and trailer.

Old 09-20-2004, 10:36 PM
Pro Rider

Big wayne, you can go to the local courthouse and look at his records. There should be a public access computer or clerk who can pull files on him for you, assuming he has a crim record. There shoud be some info in there on addresses and places where he goes. You can PM me too if you want for ideas, I used to be a criminal investigator. As for the cops, you are right. I just caught a manager of mine back in June who had been stealing since November last year. She stole around $25k. I had to do all the leg work on the case and even then, the SA (states attorney) wouldnt even take the case unless she confessed (which she did), and now indicates that she won't get jail time, even though she confessed and stole $25k. Thats why this country is f**ked up and that's why I posted the message sometime ago about moving out West. We've become a country of thieves, a country without morales, where the motto is "how can I get more for me, even if it screws other Americans". I'd hate to be in a foxhole with people around here, I'd have to watch my back more than my front. On a lighter note, check out anti-theft devices invented in South Africa for vehicles. There were ones that would kill drivers of stolen vehciles, shoot flames out bottom of doors at car-jackers, etc... Could use some of that stuff over here.

Old 09-20-2004, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider

I tried that before. they would not look up anything without a SS# allthough, it could be different from state to state.

Old 09-21-2004, 03:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

If anyone in Tulsa wants to help out wayne, you can keep the cd burner. Wayne, see if the hotel wants a free cd burner - maybe they would be interested & I could ship it there?

It's external, USB made by IOMega, it works fine (I burned a cd with it) and setup up in about 60 seconds on windows XP. I'll even send a couple of discs with it.

Old 09-21-2004, 06:06 PM
Pro Rider

Around here you just need a name. If they bug you for a SS #, say you don't have it, or all of it. Sometimes talking nicely to them will do more than you know. There's always a way to get info.....