CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bad News....BigWaynes 760 Stolen.......

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad News....BigWaynes 760 Stolen.......

you ds guy's are some of the best people i have ever seen i know it wasnt my bike but i have to say thank's to all of you for helping big wayne it's people like this that make this hobby fun

Old 09-22-2004, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider

I'm very sorry to hear about this Wayne, it makes me sick[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 09-22-2004, 01:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Anybody keep in touch with jiminok? He was a really good guy, perhaps he could lend a hand if he's got time. (Sorry to volunteer you jim if you are reading this!) I don't have any clue what part of OK he is from though. For all I know he could be on the other side of the state.

We need to get that video soon though, any video system that saves the video to the pc will eventually overwrite the existing video if the drive is full. The amount of time we have before it is overwritten is based on how big of a hard drive they paid for.

Old 09-22-2004, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider

Jiminok is in Bristow, OK. I think from his sig.

Old 09-22-2004, 11:33 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: BlackHawk
Anybody keep in touch with jiminok? He was a really good guy, perhaps he could lend a hand if he's got time. (Sorry to volunteer you jim if you are reading this!) I don't have any clue what part of OK he is from though. For all I know he could be on the other side of the state.

We need to get that video soon though, any video system that saves the video to the pc will eventually overwrite the existing video if the drive is full. The amount of time we have before it is overwritten is based on how big of a hard drive they paid for.

Black Hawk, I called the lady at the hotel, and had no luck, she said she had a burner on her computer, but not on the security system..before they said they had no way to download. It sounds like she has no clue how to download it. I did talk her into calling the company she bought the system from and see how to download it. (I asked her for the company, and would not tell me)
She also though she had 2 months before it is overwritten.

Old 09-22-2004, 11:39 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Jiminok is in Bristow, OK. I think from his sig.
WOW that is not far from Tulsa, I would gues 30-35 miles away.. Has anybody talked to Jiminok lately?

Old 09-25-2004, 11:22 PM
Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: BlackHawk

we finally got a detective to look at the video, they said it is not good enough quality to get a positive ID. Then what good is the system anyway!

Old 09-26-2004, 12:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Wayne- Check your PM for Jiminok cell#, He may be sleeping right now.. I will call him tomorrow also.

As far as I know he is in Depew OK.

Old 09-26-2004, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigWaynester

we finally got a detective to look at the video, they said it is not good enough quality to get a positive ID. Then what good is the system anyway!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] So the Tulsa PD has no more leads after all the info ya'll provided? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] what about the hotel other than the tape, no oneone saw anything? Is there anyone in Tulsa that can post your pictures & info @ shops & local riding areas of your bike . Something just isn't right, ya'll nearly had them & now the Tulsa PD has no leads. That just sucks. Makes me wonder about the Tulsa PD & hotel if there being straight![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2004, 01:06 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Originally posted by: BigWaynester

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] So the Tulsa PD has no more leads after all the info ya'll provided? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] what about the hotel other than the tape, no oneone saw anything? Is there anyone in Tulsa that can post your pictures & info @ shops & local riding areas of your bike . Something just isn't right, ya'll nearly had them & now the Tulsa PD has no leads. That just sucks. Makes me wonder about the Tulsa PD & hotel if there being straight![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Right now my printer is broke, so Hightower made copys of the page he made, I looked up all the numbers and addresses of all the bike shops + the bomb dealer in the area and sent them pics of what was missing, along with the reward.

I guess they(cops) stopped by the suspects house, and he said he did not do it..go figure.. I wish I had axcess to the things the police do. One thing I would do is get a search warrant, and look for any of my tools, tool boxes or personal belongings were at his house, then I would check the suspects cell phone records between 6 am and 8 am. The guy that was following him said he was on a cell the whole time. Then I would go to the guys house he called and see if his car matches the one in the vid.
We are trying to get a copy of the 911 call to see if the guy at the hotel that followed him really called, if he didn't then he is a suspect. If he did then we got a good claim against the Tulsa PD for not responding.