CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Mr.HP using PAMI stuff?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2004, 01:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mr.HP using PAMI stuff?

What is the big freaking deal? Why put down a builder trying to improve on your bikes, to make YOU faster?
When you get a motor built, you head is modified, as well as jug, crank etc etc. Would I walk around with my 730 saying 'yah, that's my yamaha motor'd raptor?' NO. I say it's my Craycraft 730. How did it go from a Yamaha Raptor to a Craycraft raptor? Because he MODIFIED IT. Give credit where credit is due. The people who usually bash, are the ones not doing anything, and are usually the slow ones.

Old 10-08-2004, 01:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sean TVI has a local shop sleeve his cyl which I have one being done right now. I just had to make a choice on a trinity shee cyl being resleeved or recoated and went with the recoated route. My jury is still out on which is best. Hope the HPR cyl helps me make the final call.

Old 10-08-2004, 01:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider

well that wasn't that nice sean always does stuff to his ds's i think he is on his third one, and i've seen them all he does mod them.

Old 10-08-2004, 02:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RaptorRcR
What is the big freaking deal? Why put down a builder trying to improve on your bikes, to make YOU faster?
When you get a motor built, you head is modified, as well as jug, crank etc etc. Would I walk around with my 730 saying 'yah, that's my yamaha motor'd raptor?' NO. I say it's my Craycraft 730. How did it go from a Yamaha Raptor to a Craycraft raptor? Because he MODIFIED IT. Give credit where credit is due. The people who usually bash, are the ones not doing anything, and are usually the slow ones.
What we have here is. . . A Yamaha Owner!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The Yamaha jug is a sleeved jug. The jug in question is a complete new casting. You'ld just have to see it to understand.

We'll let you off easy. . . . after all, this is the Bomb forum and we are nothing like those Yamaha folk. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2004, 03:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan

everybody typically learns from somebody else, and there is no shame in having to learn stuff.
Well said Beech, well worth repeating for a change[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2004, 07:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey investigator jetsnow600, find my stuff, you seem to good at investigating, find my stuff and get a $5000.00 reward!

Old 10-08-2004, 11:43 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: BigWaynester
Hey investigator jetsnow600, find my stuff, you seem to good at investigating, find my stuff and get a $5000.00 reward!
You tell 'em !!!Text

Old 10-09-2004, 01:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Just remember:

"Opinions are like buttholes, everybody's got one and they all stink."

(Comment not directed at anyone - just keep this thought in mind.)

Old 10-09-2004, 01:28 AM
Pro Rider

Read it again. ARE YOU USING PAMI STUFF. Now in the present. He said he tried to with a cyl he purchased and it wasnt what he wanted. New kit NO hes not. GET IT. This thread is rediculous. Over and over the same thing. I think he explained himself. If you dont agree with the guy just dont buy his stuff. He is such a class act. I simply think hes got great stuff and Id put it up against any out there.

Old 10-09-2004, 01:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Saleen relabels Mustangs as Saleen, not Ford products; however underneath they are still Ford products. This discussion could go on and on. I stick with my first comment. This is like arguing politics, no one is going to change their mind - agree to disagree.

Quick Reply: Mr.HP using PAMI stuff?