CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Mr.HP using PAMI stuff?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 12:21 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mr.HP using PAMI stuff?

Mr. Hp should have spent 15k to have (1), (ONE), (UNO) cyclinder cast to see if he liked it. LMAO

I bet someone could dig up some dirt on pammi. Hopefully he never did anything like that when he started modded the motorcycle. I wonder how pammi got the idea to try to improve it to start with?

Old 10-14-2004, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider

Yep 14min... of course your right , MrHp should have spent 15K to do that and you and the rest of US should have spent 50k and made our own quads! Right?? Youll have to excuse me ,,, Im still working on a patent for ice, the work is slow cuz its hot here in Arizona.

As far as pami goes.. ... didnt they INVENT the ROTAX 650??????????? nooooo??? Please tell me its not so!!!!!!!!

Ok everybody , news flash !!! Pami didnt invent the ROTAX 650 !!!! Let me guess.... hmmm I would bet that they BOUGHT a motor and IMPROVED it !!!! Damn ! now Im really confused, if Pami didnt invent the 650 did Samcoe or was it Ron woods? Opps I screwed up... thats right it was TVI?! No? Knutz ,, no , he just coppied the Pami thing right ? No , dont tell me ill get it......... Awww screw it I give up!! I ll just take a shot at it and say this .... They most likely ALL took a Rotax/Ds 650 Motor and took it apart to see what made it tick. Then IMPROVED on it they way THEY saw fit! The only difference was nobody saw fit to call them copy cat or a thief or what ever term you use in your neck of the woods. The Ds jug does not have any marks on it to grind off or mask thus nobody thinks twice about it and nobody questions it. funny thing is you can check some of the websites to find parts that LOOK like parts for a DS and they are refered to as So and So's Head for a DS or So and So's this and that for a DS.
Answer me this ...Were all these items created from scratch without the aid of the current parts for referance?? If so are those people suspect such as you have pointed out about MrHp?
Or is the new reasoning going to be a boiled down versions of " they just didnt get caught doing it because you didnt see it"?

Old 10-14-2004, 06:24 AM
Pro Rider

Prozack, I think 14mins was being sarcastic about the $15 K comment. "LMAO"

Old 10-14-2004, 07:35 AM
Pro Rider

I caught that DCryder, it just made for a new angle to the point.
BTW... what does LMAO stand for again???

Old 10-14-2004, 01:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Prozac-

1. LOL- Laugh out loud
2. LMAO- Laughing my a$$ off
3. BTW- By the way
4. IMO- In my opinion

Old 10-14-2004, 02:43 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks 14.. Its all coming bacl to me !

Old 10-14-2004, 03:29 PM
Pro Rider

hey prozac, are you off your meds?

lol

Old 10-14-2004, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider

LLLOOOLLL ... Ya got me dude !!!

naa , I was just fired up last night and I had to vent !
In all seriousness, I see it as a unavoidable sort of evil thats all. If everybody HAD to start from square one to get anywhere ... where would we all be ??

Old 10-14-2004, 09:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Provack- Very good statement.

Duneme- Where do you work? Just trying to see if all checks out, and the company is on the up and up. Would not want to be profitting from otheers ideas.lol

Old 10-14-2004, 11:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: jetsnow600

Well rumor has it that Mr. HP is using some PAMI stuff.

It seems to be more than just a "rumor" as out at DS Days on CapeWindy's MRHP 730 there was a large grind mark on the cylinder right where the pami cylinders say PAMI, same size and everything. Makes me wonder?

Just trying to find out the truth.

Sean
Originally posted by: MisterHP

The answer is simply: no.
Originally posted by: MisterHP

I purchased a PAMI jug last January for $1409

At this point I spent about 30 hrs machining and changing many of the original deminsions of the cylinder and changing the original intention that PAMI wanted it used for. I paid for it, changed it, and took the name off of it. I simply called this a prototype cylinder and Capewindy was made full aware of that.

The prototype cylinder was shipped to Capewindy on 4-26-04. At which time I was seriously considering a complete new cylinder which would handle 8 to 10mm stroke and be capable of boring to 108mm. This will be the HPR that everyone is waiting for.

Am I using PAMI products? No. I did try but decided to go a different way.
Originally posted by: Capewindy

Sean

The cylinder that I bought from Eric was called a prototype/model for the casting of the new HPR 730 cylinder. In my book if its physically,dimensionaly the same as the new ones its a HPR cylinder. I don't give a rats a$$ whats painted, stamped, scratched, ground, stenciled on the outside. I did not know that it was a modified worked over improved Pami nor would I have cared. The key words here are MODIFIED, IMPROVED.
I've sat back and watched this thread unfold and it still amazes me that people still don't understand. He gave his answer and you still didn't believe. He further explained his answer and you still don't believe. The first answer was no, it's still no. He does not use Pami products and sell them as his own. There was one modified prototype cylinder used for his future castings, those future castings will be sold as his. This prototype was no longer needed and sold to a friend that was told up front it was a prototype. There was no deception. The owner of the prototype has told you that he was told it was a prototype. You've gotten your answer a long time ago.

$1409 for a cylinder? Damn, you bomb guys have it rough. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Mr.HP using PAMI stuff?