CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

New Bomb Sport

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2005, 11:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Bomb Sport

Newduck thinks phantom eats to much pizza and swag.

In 2007 there wil be a 400hp yamaha rx-1tq quad. In 2008 suzuki will make a 1010 2-stroke quad(with nos of course) Kawi will remake the tecate with the best ride of all the sprot quads with at least a 800 single. In the same year polaris will finally make a true cc motor. In 2009 we will all swith to snowmobiles because of an ice age[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2005, 01:35 PM
Range Rover
Default New Bomb Sport

Phantom, Man, it takes a guy from the east coast writing no facts or even rumors besides whats he's dreaming about on the train to Alberta so he can work in the patch to use up my precious internet space on my dial-up 28.8k. Shouldn't you be singing Celtic songs and getting drunk with the Trailer Park Boys instead of mistaking a QUADING forum for the Dungeons and Dragons under 17 forums? Its annoying enough trodging through your posts to find some actual leads on new machines, but that 3rd person writing must really make you feel like the scholar of the Rock. I can only imagine how long it takes to write one of those, must have a lot of time on your hands.

As for me, I don't know $hit but am hoping for a lighter DS with reverse and an Outlander 800 EFI. My dealer led on about the Outlander, but that was in Nov. and still no quad. I'm gonna buy 2 new quads this year (big-bore utility) and trade in my Rappy for something, not sure yet but if someone doesn't come out with a new machine my dollars are going right back to Yamaha for a YFZ450! These manufacturers snooze, they lose.

Old 04-18-2005, 01:45 PM
Range Rover
Default New Bomb Sport

Sorry about that last post guys (and Phantom), I reread it after posted, may have come off a little harsh. I guess I was a little annoyed after all the reading for some substantial rumors or hunches, to come up emptyhanded. I'll watch my posts next time, sorry!

Old 04-18-2005, 04:12 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default New Bomb Sport

No problems my good man. Water under the bridge.

What is needed here is simply understanding the nature of the business. It is predicated on need...problem is that the consumer's voice needs to be heard over what the manufacturer thinks we need.

If every claim was substantiated that has been made by myself or anyone else including dealers, the factories would #1 Be furious and #2, they would find the leaks and end their relationship.

There are those that know much more than I about things, and I will never get a shred of info that isn't available for release. When info like that gets out, it is ususually stamped out quickly by a given manufacturer and they either get a warning or their relationship is severed permanantly.

The factiories like to "fish and bait" in forums to find leaks. In my case, I have been left alone because I have not crossed any lines.

The Phantom....Believes in Professional Courtesy....

Old 04-18-2005, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

So are your saying that you "Know"something and arent telling us or you DONT "Know" and are just pretending to ??

Either way I have no more info than when the thread started so whats the point? What am I missing here ??

Old 04-18-2005, 04:32 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default New Bomb Sport

Ok, I have some more info that I can't release, but most of what I know is actually what is incorrect information that has been passed on as possible as fact. So what I know is the wrong things that are being fed to guage reaction, and to throw people off the trail.

As stated before, many times, discussion creates a buzz that the factories pay attention to. If you never engage in conversation, there will be no percieved need, therefore no development of all things new and shiny..

The Phantom....is eating now....

Old 04-18-2005, 05:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

Man ... enough of the cloak and dagger stuff already! Tell them boys to read something else other than Tom Clancy and Ian Fleming novels. This disinformation garbage leaves a real bad taste in the mouth ya know.

So let me get this straight... The "Company" decides that it will pump out misleading info to somebody ( that would be you Mr Phantom ) with the understanding that you will in turn spread the bad info like a rabbid carrier monkey in order to spark a conversation about what the people like and dislike in order to get a better understanding
for the market? Your joking right ....? Dont you feel a little ashamed of being used in this manner? I know I would be .
Sure I understand the idea but it sure seems like a loooooong way to the point of the matter if you ask me. All the "company" has to do is simply comb over the threads in this board and others like it to get the message. Or go out to the dunes or the races! Gee, I wonder if they ever heard of the Baja 500 or the 1000? Me thinks they have!!

A wise man one said .... Keep your mouth closed and your eyes and ears open, youll learn more that way. Then again Im not sure just how wise the man was, it was good advice!

Old 04-18-2005, 05:30 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

keep on feeding a stray dog scraps and it will keep coming back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] end this thread 7 pages is just enough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2005, 05:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default New Bomb Sport

PhantomOfTheOpera- If you want manufacturers to see what people want, And create a "Buzz" then you could have simply took/created a poll for the Ds in this forum. You could have obtained alot of input to better the Ds, Then forward it to Bombarier....JMO

Old 04-18-2005, 05:50 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default New Bomb Sport

Well my good man, I will say this...if I am guilty of starting a thread, using my unique eloquence to stirr people to respond to the subject matter, knowing that there is erronious information out there spread by those in and out of the factories that was intended to further our sport and promote new models and continued development for all to enjoy....I plead GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!!
Be an ostrich if you want and bury your head in the sand.....I won't be silenced as I am not intentionally misleading anyone as I am not sending out false facts, and as long as I abide by the rules set forth by the moderators of these forums.

7 Pages and still going strong.

Thanks Annihilator for the tip.....I am planning that in a few weeks....

The Phantom......says: "Buck up Prozak.....they'll get around to selling a re-vamped Yamaha Breeze for ya!!!!"......

Quick Reply: New Bomb Sport