CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

it's yellow, but not a DS

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 01:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default it's yellow, but not a DS

If I remember correctly I believe it is right around 3hp. Our motorcycle club raffled a couple off last year and I'm positive it was under 4, and I am fairly sure it was actually 2 point something. They say they hold a 250 rider, but it really appreciates a little help to start rolling.

Old 05-11-2005, 01:42 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigWaynester
Look at pic 1 in my pics...Anybody know what brand/make this is? My wife bought it at a garage sale for $20 the crank shaft is broke off at the pull starter. there is NO NAME on it any where. It has lights, turn signals, horn, shocks , front and rear discs, speedo, it even has a key, but no electric start.
The ones I have seen all have electric start. I believe it is a batteryless system that just has a coil good for a few starts.

Old 05-11-2005, 07:52 PM
TPR
The Champ
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have one, added a pipe which gives it more bottom end, but much louder...The electric start is good for a few starts and I could get it going about 25mph on level ground.

The Phantom....tears it up....

Old 05-11-2005, 08:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Chumley
Look at pic 1 in my pics...Anybody know what brand/make this is? My wife bought it at a garage sale for $20 the crank shaft is broke off at the pull starter. there is NO NAME on it any where. It has lights, turn signals, horn, shocks , front and rear discs, speedo, it even has a key, but no electric start.
The ones I have seen all have electric start. I believe it is a batteryless system that just has a coil good for a few starts.

not sure why this one don't have e start? the button is there for it. It has a rechargable battery that runs the lights and stuff, I would think the e start would come off that also. It has a meter that tells you if the battery is low.

I have not had time to mess with it yet, I hope I can find parts.

Old 05-12-2005, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Chumley

not sure why this one don't have e start? the button is there for it. It has a rechargable battery that runs the lights and stuff, I would think the e start would come off that also. It has a meter that tells you if the battery is low.

I have not had time to mess with it yet, I hope I can find parts.
Call the guys at that website I posted earlier. (www.rabbitscooters.com)

I know they either stock or can get certain parts, cuz the one we got had some shipping damage.

Old 05-12-2005, 12:50 AM
Pro Rider

That looks kinda like a mini of pic 15 in my Gallery. LOL!

Old 05-12-2005, 02:10 AM
Pro Rider

Ive wanted to take one of those pocket bikes and put an 80cc dirtbike engine in it for a while but i dont have the cash or the time at this juntction. would fly with a 5 or 6 speed little 80cc powerhouse.