CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Amargosa.. all I can say is WOW.

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 12:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Amargosa.. all I can say is WOW.

Entomber, NJ blows for ATV support, you are right. I moved from NJ about 7 years ago to Phoenix, so I know what you mean about riding - but what do you expect with the highest per density state population? A buddy of mine moved out west (Phoenix) last year just for that reason. You may want to consider AZ too. You can still buy affordable housing in the west valley of Phoenix, and only be 2.5 hours drive to Glamis. There are other cool places to ride too, like the Cinders (Flagstaff) and a bunch of other legal-OHV areas within 1-2 hours drive of the city. AZ or NV sound like good places to move/ride to me. I'm happy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2005, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider

Predfan I've considered AZ as well. Anywhere really out there is totally hip to the ATV sport. NJ had some killer riding areas but because some idiots got injured and filed suit against property owners.. we are no longer allowed to ride there. I see myself moving soon within the next year. I like the sand, PA riding is way too dirty for me and killer on the bike with them large rocks. Let's see what the future holds. I love the weather out there too... NJ feels like England or Seattle with the cold weather still lingering and constant rain.

Old 05-06-2005, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

Dude, If you come in the fall, and you let us (all Vegas guys) know ahead of time, you won't have to rent anything.

We'll have quads for you to dune with and some fast ones to shoot the hill with.

Al