CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

If hunters don't use 'em...I won't be buying one

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 05:31 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If hunters don't use 'em...I won't be buying one

Originally posted by: Pastor
You guys are "hyper-sensitive". I NEVER bashed these machines. I didnt come here to do that. If that is what you think...well, you have your opinion.
LMAO.. Some people don't have such short term memory..

Old 11-14-2005, 05:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bear hunter riding a bear tracker, a grizzly, damn thats funny!

Old 11-14-2005, 05:44 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
You guys are "hyper-sensitive". I NEVER bashed these machines. I didnt come here to do that. If that is what you think...well, you have your opinion.
LMAO.. Some people don't have such short term memory..
LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Pastor is one of them, he seems to have forgotten that he has some alter-ego's on this site. I guess he doesn't remember getting BUSTED![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-14-2005, 05:45 PM
Pro Rider

Hey...all I am saying is that i need something ...tough. Sport/utility machines aren't going to cut it. I dont see ANYONE in the real woods using these bombs...so what i am concluding is ...they aren't made for the woods. My premise is sound. I have been in these woods here and around these forums and I dont see ANYONE using these machines. They appear to be made for playing around sandy/dirt trail riding. Don't get mad at me for telling the truth.
Pastor, If tough is what you are looking for why don't you try Honda? I've had almost every brand and nothing is as tough as a Honda. However, I do like the new Outlander 800. I have however, read both good and bad reviews about it. It sounds fun to ride, which I really like but maybe not tough like their old bikes were. Tough and fun don't seem to go together.

Old 11-14-2005, 05:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I can see right through this guy....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-14-2005, 06:10 PM
Pro Rider

Alter ego's...i must've missed it on that one. The original post says it all. If you guys have a problem with that I don't know what to say. Out of all the responses....1 guy from Wyoming had something intelligent to say.

Old 11-14-2005, 06:15 PM
Pro Rider

Alter ego's...i must've missed it on that one. The original post says it all. If you guys have a problem with that I don't know what to say. Out of all the responses....1 guy from Wyoming had something intelligent to say.
Including the original poster [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-14-2005, 06:19 PM
TPR
The Champ

Dear Pastor,

I am the Champion.

Yours Truly,

TPR

Old 11-14-2005, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider

Whats with these guys who come in just to put this machine in a negative light? I am not talking about honest questions that are looking for real answers. This machine has taken more hits than any other bike that I can remember. Why? Maybe because it has other guys ...a little worried. If you dont like Suzuki OR the King Quad, do us a favor and stay on your side of the fence.
I know what your thinking....this thread sounds ridiculous. However, what is it with all these guys who DON'T OWN a K.Q. who are so critical of this bike. In fact they liken the appreciation for this bike to drinking"kool aid". Well....all I can say is this...I know what jealousy looks like.
Old yeller...No offense but are you lost? This is a Suzuki forum...and here you only have Yami's. Man, where have you been? Sure, the King has it's issues however, in the bigger scheme of things the bike is awesome! Are we already talking of....selling. No way. I 'm keeping mine until death do us part!

Out of the pastor's mouth.
Justin

Old 11-14-2005, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider

Well posted [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: If hunters don't use 'em...I won't be buying one