CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

If hunters don't use 'em...I won't be buying one

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 06:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default If hunters don't use 'em...I won't be buying one

BAhahahahahahaah, u uuu u u Bahahahahahahhahaahha, sides hurt, tears rolling,sniff, bahahahahaha. Busted!!!

Old 11-14-2005, 06:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[quote]
Originally posted by: JDsBusa
Originally posted by: Pastor
Whats with these guys who come in just to put this machine in a negative light? I am not talking about honest questions that are looking for real answers. This machine has taken more hits than any other bike that I can remember. Why? Maybe because it has other guys ...a little worried. If you dont like Suzuki OR the King Quad, do us a favor and stay on your side of the fence.

Practice what you preach PUKE!!lol

Old 11-14-2005, 07:24 PM
Pro Rider

I ride the hell out of my ds in the woods, How bout you MUDNURI!!!!!! We beat the F@#K out of these beasts and they keep coming back for the next round. I would like to take the "alter boy" out up here in WEst VIrginia, and bash his K.Q., then blast his *** down the logging roads. Hey pastor you sure do have a pretty mouth!!!!!!!!!!!

lolololololololololo
Chiknhawk

Old 11-14-2005, 07:28 PM
Pro Rider

I hunt. I was elbow deep in chest cavity Sat morning. Didn't see any quads at all. If I had a choice, I'd go with a small 4x4 no bigger than a 350. Never a big machine for hunting. I'd be using it for a game cart if anything. If you use an ATV to bum rush animals that is not hunting.
Do you hunt? Do you know anything about killing?

Old 11-14-2005, 07:34 PM
Pro Rider

I can see myself blasting in the woods with the endcap singin its song, at 5.00 am. HEll i wouldnt even have to fire a shot, i give that buck a heart attack.haha We use a kawi 220 that is only cause my old man cant handle the hike with the bad heart and all. Any way later
Chiknkhawk

Old 11-14-2005, 07:36 PM
Pro Rider

Nothin is better on a cold *** morning than warmin your froze hands in chest cavity, then fryin tenderloin.

Old 11-14-2005, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

Mudnuri...FINALLY.....a hunter shows up! Thanks...great post. I am getting shot at in here because I could hardly find any other hunters in here. Whew...

Old 11-14-2005, 07:53 PM
Pro Rider
Location: South Central Illinois, NO where near Chicago, that's not my Illinois

Pastor

Just to give you a heads up, I'm a middle aged, father of four, common since, kind of guy and DO NOT ever make the kind of statements you've made, not because I don't think that way about many things but because you get more with sugar then vinegar, the people you bash today may be the one's you need help from tomorrow.

Enough of that crap. Now for the real story:
I've owned in the last seven years: Two Polaris, Two Suzuki’s, two Hondas, One AWSOME Kawasaki Prairie 650 (I still have) and now an Outlander 800.

Of all the quads I've owned and of all the people I ride with the Polaris's leave more people sitting back at camp scratching their butts then all the others combined. This is a fact and not something I've made up. One of the finest quads I've ever owned was a Polaris Scrambler 400, but to keep it in peek running condition I spent at least one hour of maintenance on it for every 10 hours of riding.

My neighbor will sell you both of his Polaris quads right now pretty cheap a 500 and 350 sportsman. Both appear to be like new, both have let him down more times then they worked, he is a bank president in his 50's and doesn't even hit the mud puddles if he can avoid them. We've made five trips to St.Joes MO in the last two years and each time we've spent 50% or more of our riding time working on one or both of his quads and its always stupid simple stuff but it's always hard to track down.

Enough Polaris bashing, they have come a long, long way from their early days and are becoming better each year; but, if your going to give me one quad to use for a long time in a tough situation, it's not going to be one made in the USA, sorry.

I'm an extreme patriot, six years in the USAF, many military members in my family, I buy all my trucks and cars from US manufactures, all my fire-arms are from American factories, in my job I go out of my way to do business with US manufactures some times even passing up more economical avenues to do so, but I'm not walking or being towed out of the woods I'm riding,,,,, a wheelie, out of the woods.

Go ride on the dunes, if you think it's so simple, take your 9000lb Polaris, buy a good helmet and check your health insurance before you go. I'm sure some non-Polaris rider will call 911 for you, "watch which bridge you burn it may be the only way home".

Old 11-14-2005, 07:56 PM
Pro Rider

Bigwave...I accept the rebuke. Man...you'd think I "really" did something wrong. Anyway...I appreciate all the info.

Old 11-14-2005, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider
Location: South Central Illinois, NO where near Chicago, that's not my Illinois

I have to admit I normally stay out of these types of threads and use these forums for information. I'd just hate to see blind loyalty cause someone to make a bad decision. As I said Polaris has come a long way and make a fair quad, but still too heavy and problematic for me to buy one again. As you can see by my post I am very brand dis-loyal I buy what fills my wants when I go out to buy nothing more and hopefully nothing less.

PS: take a look at how many of the pro hunters and hunting backed programs on TV, in magazines, etc. are given not only the quad by
Polaris but are also sponsored by and sometimes paid by Polaris Industries Inc.

Good luck with what ever you buy, I hope it feels your needs, after all that is what all atvers want.

Quick Reply: If hunters don't use 'em...I won't be buying one