CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

If hunters don't use 'em...I won't be buying one

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2005, 02:22 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If hunters don't use 'em...I won't be buying one

Sparky...for crying out loud...why don't we just lay off pastor. Man...you'd think he asked you to drink the kool-aid. Can't the guy make some observations about hunters using these machines without everyone goin on the warpath?
Whether hunters are using these or not...i'm getting one! Maybe even for Xmas!

Old 12-06-2005, 01:37 PM
Trailblazer

Hmmm, either you are very naive, haven't seen the other posts, on other subjects even on other types of atv fourums, or... you are him using a different screen name. Your impassioned defense of his continous "s**t disturbing make me wonder which it is.

He did not care about hunters using the Outlander 800... just as he isn't interested in buying the 800. He is only interested in "dis'ing" any other atv except for his... Now, can you understand that concept ?... if you don't believe me, then just browse the other subjects for his posts, and you will see the same thing, over and over. I'm making the assumption that you are just naive and not just him posting under a different name, as he has - according to a number of people - done before. Should you respond defending him again, without doing said research, I will assume that I was wrong that you are just naive, and that the later is the actual state of being.

Pastor can make everything go away, simply by not cross posting and discussing the merits of his King Quad, rather than attempting to use his very apparent (except to some it seems) modus of asking loaded questions or making loaded statements, then trying to appear the innocent. It does really bother me if he is indeed of the "cloth" and playing this childish game... I had assumed that he was only using that "name" because he was out in left field gazing in the grass....

I have an Outlander 800... but I also know that there are many very good machines out there, and that each person is going to have different needs in such a vehicle. That's the way it should be. I have no need, like pastor, to degrade someone elses choice, as choice is what makes the world go round. You will never see me playing his game, simply because my 800 meets my needs, and if it didn't I would have bought one of the other ATV's I considered... There is nothing wrong with asking people about the machines they purchased if you are truly considering making a purchase, to me, that's what this is all about. I have received some very good information from the people here about the Outlander, but I also checked the other forums before I made my decision as a viewer. This is NOT what Pastor is about... and if you still believe that it is, well....I have long understood that selective viewing is something which is rarely curable.

I have heard from others.. that the King Quad is a good machine, just as are the Polaris atv's. To me, though, if you need to "CONTINUALLY" play the game, trying to make other systems look bad (like saying that the BOMB frame is sooo weak, or so many other things he has tried to foist off... then it says something about you, and about your feeling of your own system... that you made a big mistake in buying it. Like the quoatation... Me thinks that the lady doth protest to much

Now... have I finally gotten through ????? I am on this to learn more about MY machine, not to see some one continously try to draw in the naive into flaming atv's...

Old 12-06-2005, 04:17 PM
Trailblazer

Sparky...I am kind of offended that you assume I am naieve because I didnt see where this guy was worthy of such a lashing and that I possibly may be an impostor. I did do a search on this guys posts...O.K. he's opinionated...so am I and so are you (everyone else on here to). The original post on this thread sounded pretty straight forward. here is a guy who hunts, and wanted to hear from other hunters...what is the problem? I am a hunter...as there is a huge animal population in my state however, i am still getting the outlander as I feel (know) it can handle anything i need it for. I have floated around some of the other brand threads and there are comments out there much worse that this stuff. Also...i am a believer...IF this guy is a pastor...I recommend taking it easy.

Old 12-07-2005, 12:39 AM
Trailblazer

The word is ibid... refer back to my previous post... you are wrong, he does this over and over, and the point stands. This is not about hunting it is about flaming, if you can't see, oh well. As far as his being a pastor, I am not only a believer, but I am know-er... and his actions are those of a man who should be leading no one no where. Enjoy the kook aide... ooops I meant kool aide.