CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Stock bore stage 2 VS hpr 730 dyno

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2005, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock bore stage 2 VS hpr 730 dyno

Annihilater, I bet you even have that old boat anker pistion. (Early style just a little heavy)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I'm also sure that the stock valves are starting to suck up into the head by now. This is a performance killer.

What head was BigDady running??? Stock???

222, I'm probably not as confused as you think or would like too!!!!

Old 12-17-2005, 02:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Got to admit Mario did liven it up around here a little LOL Let us know how that pig is doing on weight watchers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-17-2005, 04:52 AM
Weekend Warrior

"Also, even if I made or Mario made 85hp...... we would still be getting our back sides handed to us by a certain Vforce that will remain nameless. That particular V is running 110 at the crank and a 50shot of BOON. All inside of a drag ready frame/setup. We'll both see the ol' tail light."

Just wait till the turbo is in.

Old 12-17-2005, 05:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I think this thread has really shed some light on the subject at hand. Make all the excuses you want. But the fact remains that they pulled on the same dyno on the same day. I take it for what it is....Im not going to elaborate on the shoulda, coulda method. Im with the multitude of others on here who needs the most power for every dollar that I spend, and Im not gonna spend it but one time. Oh yeah, I know there are reliablity issues with any race motor. I understand that. But, for the most part, there are a multitude sitting on the sidelines who can try to read between the lines or they can read it for what its worth. Just that simple. I see a stock bore stage II within a hp or so of a HPR 730. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Now, Im probably the one confused, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-17-2005, 12:28 PM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Yeah, It even wiped the grin off his own 800cc in the builders class remember?. His bike ran very strong I can say that, It was also 100lbs lighter than my bike with WAY less rotating mass also. My bike didnt do to bad being a bike length behind him for the mess of an engine I was running at that time. I didnt want to have to say this but ... And Saturday If anyone saw I ran my bike into the ground and wiped the grin off many of faces even the stock bore... I dont want to have to bring up this BS again. But they never gave me any credit.

And what do you expect me to get out of 180psi... Thats what it is period. Yours is 220 psi (static compression) what is yours? I dont know what mine is or I would have posted it... I run 110 to be safe, I havent tried to see what will make it ping!
Why are you looking for credit from us? I hope you got that run on video where you beat me on Saturday so everybody can see my hands got shook off the handle bars in the woops. And then I proceeded to make up ten bike lengths on you and you were definitely spraying nos because I watched you purging it just before we pulled to the line. You were running a twist throttle and the nos button was on the right side of the handle bars right beside the twist and I listened to the motor when you reached over and hit the button. If you have that video I would like to see it. And there are lots of video's of the 800 running, it's easy to see he couldn't hold the front end down, too much power. I never brought up the Saturday race because it didn't mean much since my hands got shook of the handle bars plus the fact that I tightened up my suspension and asked you to run again and you wouldn't.

Old 12-17-2005, 03:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I feel the love in this forum!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-17-2005, 03:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Where is Mike when we need him!!!! Group hug LOL

Old 12-17-2005, 04:09 PM
Pro Rider

now that was funny.....

Everyone just come to my house and we'll light some candles, get out the good book, have some pizza and then LEG WRESTLE!!!!

Old 12-17-2005, 05:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dont worry Glenn, Im still waiting for that group hug!!

Old 12-17-2005, 06:03 PM
amd
Pro Rider

Glad to see everybody is seeing eye to eye..

Quick Reply: Stock bore stage 2 VS hpr 730 dyno