CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Is the 730 kit worth the $$$$

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 10:48 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is the 730 kit worth the $$$$

Man choose i did not realize how many threads we were stirring up like this. since the man Choose is stepping up and apologizing i guess i had better do the same since i kinda played a part in all of this . All the way from the bottom of my 300lb heart i am sorry for those who were affended by my actions or statements. I am not getting a zulu drag chassis or anything like that i really dont ride that much. Sure im at pismo alot but most of the time im there im telling stories or watching other people run my bikes . I hope you all enjoyed our Christmas skit that we put on for you guys. Sorry once again. Choose how many more threads are there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]?

Old 12-22-2005, 11:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thats a group Hug!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2005, 03:24 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Scatterbrain
The ones I really like are the guys that get beat then go to their truck tear down their bike put it back together cause they just know somethings wrong. Come back out and get it handed to them again. Them theres the guys who just cant beleive how slow they are when I show them their speed on my radar gun.
Love showing them the proof on your radar. The "that all it is" is flat out priceless. Then they go and try again haha...... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2005, 04:35 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
Man choose i did not realize how many threads we were stirring up like this. since the man Choose is stepping up and apologizing i guess i had better do the same since i kinda played a part in all of this . All the way from the bottom of my 300lb heart i am sorry for those who were affended by my actions or statements. I am not getting a zulu drag chassis or anything like that i really dont ride that much. Sure im at pismo alot but most of the time im there im telling stories or watching other people run my bikes . I hope you all enjoyed our Christmas skit that we put on for you guys. Sorry once again. Choose how many more threads are there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]?
MAN! I'm gone for just a few days so my wife can have brain surgery, I get back on and it seems that everyone has gone to sesitivity training. Choose and 2big, this has been some very fun reading and don't think for a minute that anyone on the Bomb forums takes any of this smack talk seriously. We are still all family. I don't know of anybody that wouldn't say hi and have a cold one with anybody they've met from here, win lose or draw. Its racing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The quality of our lives won't change because Chooses bolt on drag bike beats us. I won't lose a minutes sleep over it. I'll be glad to see a DS run like that. Keep the smack going[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2005, 06:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: crazypainter
Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
MAN! I'm gone for just a few days so my wife can have brain surgery, I get back on and it seems that everyone has gone to sesitivity training. Choose and 2big, this has been some very fun reading and don't think for a minute that anyone on the Bomb forums takes any of this smack talk seriously. We are still all family. I don't know of anybody that wouldn't say hi and have a cold one with anybody they've met from here, win lose or draw. Its racing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The quality of our lives won't change because Chooses bolt on drag bike beats us. I won't lose a minutes sleep over it. I'll be glad to see a DS run like that. Keep the smack going[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2005, 07:46 PM
Pro Rider

You guys all know that a few of the guys on here were getting very upset by us horsing around. Im sure about 99% of the people who realy know about bikes was enjoying what was going on in here. But you always have that 1% who really takes this stuff to heart. thier bike is thier life so how dare you insult my bike when in reality if you read close who is realy gonna strap roman candals to thier bike or gonna add a reverse. or better yet me thinking im gonna put the waverunner motor in the ds. commical thats all i have to say. These ideas i spewed out was just to entertain my fellow riders, but theres always that one serious wantabe who ruins it all.

Old 12-22-2005, 08:53 PM
Pro Rider

I finally got caught up on the reading. I was going to say something, but I think you guys did a pretty good job of covering all the bases.

good night

Old 02-16-2006, 04:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2006, 07:33 PM
Pro Rider

didnt HPR use the PAMI cylinder to make the 730? i heard that from a few people now. nothing wrong with that but just wondering.

so it should be bulletproof.

Old 02-16-2006, 08:30 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

Ya, I heard that too. Kinda makes you wounder dont it?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Is the 730 kit worth the $$$$